• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

fabo

6.51 / 10
Surely the wide options are sorted now.

--Theo/Ox ------------- Poldi/Cazorla

Sanchez signing.

I'm even doubtful about a ST arriving.

I'd say Wenger is conscious that some players won't be contributing early doors as Theo is crocked. Poldi and Özil are going to the WC final, holidays, missing a chunk of pre-season. Özil looks like he will need to be used smartly in the early months I think. Chambo is back surely? Can't stay fit though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Pod last year of contract? We might cash in, Santi I hope stays but he may fancy a move to a club where he can Central and for a good price we could be tempted.

I rate Santi high but Wilshere and Ox can do a solid fill in job there.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Podolski has two years left, not one - he signed a four year contract when he joined, not a three years. His contract expires in 2016, not 2015.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I would be super super pleased with Alexis and Debuchy. Sanchez is my long time big wish, while Debuchy is all we need in a RB.

And, as it seams, we might finish that business early, which is a bonus.

Then, lets do a GK and DM. Its hard to name wish for a GK spot as there is so much good goalies around to fit our bench role. My only wish is for him to be older GK, with experience. 30+ year old GK would be more then fine.

Dm, Bender, Khedira, Schneiderlin, Gonalons, sure there's more, which makes me happy, unlike not so many available strikers out there, way to lucky to see Alexis possibly moving

In case Vermaelen is out, we'll need to be smart as we would need a CB who can play with either Kos or Per when needed. Those 2 are very different so its very hard to think who would fit either of them.
I did like Caulker rumors

eye4goal

Established Member
How good is Blind in midfield? I think he could be a great squad player for us to replace Vermaelen although you could say he's a little small to play CB in the PL.

alboots101

Established Member
eye4goal said:
How good is Blind in midfield? I think he could be a great squad player for us to replace Vermaelen although you could say he's a little small to play CB in the PL.

Seem to remember this discussion over TV5.

truth_hurts

Vibra said:
This might sound crazy but what about Drogba?

Correct sounds crazy.

With Sanchez wrapped up and Debuchy seemingly let's:

Bring in Caulker 8m, Khedira 23m and Muller 30m

Out Monreal 6m, Arteta 4m, Podolski 8m, Campbell loan, Cazorla 20m

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
I know he was only sold last summer, but I think we should go back for Higuaín. Will cost money, but if Benzema isn't avalible, we could at least try.

Toast

Established Member
^He's not for sale and he doesn't want to leave. His buyout clause is 100 million. No point in trying.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
I'm becoming increasingly upset at the lack of Di Maria links. I personally think Sanchez will be turned into a CF, so we still need another winger to take our attack up to "almost best in Europe" levels.

Floating

Established Member
Johnny_Blaze said:
I'm becoming increasingly upset at the lack of Di Maria links. I personally think Sanchez will be turned into a CF, so we still need another winger to take our attack up to "almost best in Europe" levels.

We're not going to sign both Di Maria and Sanchez - that would be fairly insane.

truth_hurts

Not a Giroud fan, doesn't carry enough goal threat and not strong for a man his size. Might be alone but I want one of Balotelli, Bony, Lukaku and Benteke to be our target man in that order. Sanchez, Theo, Podolski, Ox and Campbell as runners.

19m for Bony could be a steal.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Floating said:
We're not going to sign both Di Maria and Sanchez - that would be fairly insane.

I think that would be more of an indication that we're ready to be CL threats, but however:

Cazorla/Ox - Giroud - Sanchez

Our front three at the start of next season. The addition of Sanchez helps abundantly, but it's still not an attack that I'm completely confident can win the league. When you factor in the injury proneness of both Ox and Walcott, we'll still be playing a compromised front three for, maybe, significant parts of the season.

I'd happily sacrifice a CF signing for Di Maria. We're not getting Benzema, Madzukic and Balotelli, so I'd rather bolster our overall attack than buy a second-rate forward.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Johnny_Blaze said:

I don't wanna start a fight but 169cm 60kilos sanchez CANNOT play as a lone striker in the PL

Latest posts

Top Bottom