• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Carvalho
Nastasic
Falcao.

Id be happy with the first two though.

Kwaku

CB DM and Striker in that order of importance and all three have to be starting caliber players, not squad fillers.

Vibra

Established Member
I cannot ****ing believe we're going into September without having signed a defensive midfielder and it doesn't look like we're going to sign one either, it's absolutely infuriating

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Carvalho
Falcao
Sokratis

Reus/Sterling
New LB

Probably see a few out goings next year to make room, Diaby, Podolski, Cazorla and Monreal would be my nomination. By no means bad players but it's about squad advancements not fan favourites.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
11pm to hurry the F up, this is torture!

In: Reid, Rabiot, Cavani/Reus

Out: Coquellin, Podolski, Sanogo (loan).

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We need a CB in January, we'll be lucky if we get to there without injuries in the back four.

Then we need the top ST and CM we've been waiting for next summer.

After that we'll need to replace the players likely to leave, Monreal and Podolski.

CB
CM
ST
LB
LW

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Why are you so sure Monreal is going to leave? He's had a brilliant start to the season, could well keep Gibbo on the bench.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Only got 2 years left on his deal I think, we'll get offers for him and I think he'll go.

Vibra

Established Member
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
Why are you so sure Monreal is going to leave? He's had a brilliant start to the season, could well keep Gibbo on the bench.

That's not true, he's done alright, hasn't made any big defensive errors but he's a pretty poor footballer and incredibly slow, I cannot wait to get Gibbs back

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
If we're selling a LB it should be Gibbs imo, hasn't really kicked on and definitely not reliable enough.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Monreal has been our best player this season so far IMO, I just think he'll leave next summer.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I'd keep Gibbs but sign a new LB and demote him to the bench. Monreal has started the season very well but I haven't forgotten how shaky he was up until then.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He wasn't great last season but it seems he's dug in a bit so far this season. He's not physically the strongest or quickest, but he's very intelligent and he's a far better crosser than Gibbo.

If he keeps going the way he's going he could bench Gibbs.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
THunter said:
Monreal has been our best player this season so far IMO, I just think he'll leave next summer.

Quite possible, he's definitely improved his performances from last season.

Floating

Established Member
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
He wasn't great last season but it seems he's dug in a bit so far this season. He's not physically the strongest or quickest, but he's very intelligent and he's a far better crosser than Gibbo.

If he keeps going the way he's going he could bench Gibbs.

His energy is incredible too, never seems to tire and is harrying defenders all down the left side even in the 90th minute. Very impressed with him so far.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom