• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
ferrarif50hunt said:
CurryFlavoured said:
I'd keep Gibbs but sign a new LB and demote him to the bench.
I'd say that LB is probably the last posision we need to improve at the moment.

Our starter can't keep fit and his backup is unreliable. It's not top priority but it definitely needs work.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Left back is definitely a weakness, not a fan of Monreal at all. Doesn't cut it against the good teams.

Floating

Established Member
Would anyone turn down Yepes, Lugano or Yobo as free agents to fill in our squad at CB? We can technically still sign them.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Floating said:
Would anyone turn down Yepes, Lugano or Yobo as free agents to fill in our squad at CB? We can technically still sign them.

All 3 would be more solid 4th choice options than Monreal you would think.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd take Yepes and Yobo, one of my best mates is a baggie and the amount of hatred he had for Lugano was genuinely scary :lol:

Proof

Established Member
------------------------Szczesny-----------------
Debuchy--Mertesacker--Koscielny--Gibbs

--------------------Pogba--Ramsey------------
-------------------------Özil----------------------

Sanchez----------------Welbeck----------Reus

Anzac

Established Member
We apparently made a late bid for van Dijk. With Celtic failing to qualify I'm guessing he's unlikely to be Cup tied, unlike Sokratis & other CBs we were linked to over the summer.

truth_hurts

Brotherz said:
I think the reason Wenger didn't sign a DM is because he wants Pogba.

Don't do it to yourself! We will not be signing Ppgba as long as Ox and Wilshere are here.

truth_hurts

I doubt very much Pogba played a role in any decision. Khedira or Rabiot on a free are much more likely. Now that the transfer window is shut my wish list is full health for Diaby and:

-----------------------------Szczsney-----------------------------
---Debuchy----Mertesacker---Koscielny-----Monreal---
-----------------------Ramsey----Diaby-------------------------
----------Walcott--------------Özil------------Sanchez--------
---------------------------------Welbeck---------------------------

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
truth_hurts said:
I doubt very much Pogba played a role in any decision. Khedira or Rabiot on a free are much more likely. Now that the transfer window is shut my wish list is full health for Diaby and:

-----------------------------Szczsney-----------------------------
---Debuchy----Mertesacker---Koscielny-----Monreal---
-----------------------Ramsey----Diaby-------------------------
----------Walcott--------------Özil------------Sanchez--------
---------------------------------Welbeck---------------------------
Diaby did seem to being playing deeper vs. Aston Villa U21s, in a less rigorous role.

Eduardo_da_Silva

Tin Jedvaj. This kid is the next great defender in the world of football. Made his debut at the age of 17 in one of the hottest stadiums in europe to play at, and bossed the game winning man of the match a there an then I knew his got some big things in front of him. Bought by Roma where he couldnt get his chance and was passed on to Leverkusen for a two years loan. He was then asked to play right defender eventhough he is a central defender and now he has 2 goals and asist in three matches in the bundesliga with two solid Cl performances but the way he bombardes effortlessly on that right flank is amazing. He has unbelievable set of qualities and at just 18 he has a great career in front of him. I really really want him to partner Chambers in the future

Latest posts+

Top Bottom