• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

DanAust

If this is correct we should be all over this...

Real are reportedly open to offers in the region of £19m for Varane. Varane and Koscielny as a pair would be terrific. Wenger hasn't played the french card in awhile.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/534554/Real-Madrid-Chelsea-Man-Utd-19m-Raphael-Varane" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ael-Varane</a>"

trunks206

Established Member
^Yeah man Varane would be the absolute perfect CB partner for Kos.

I wish Wenger spotted him sooner and grabbed him before he headed to Madrid.

He is very quick so we would be able to actually press up, as we do now, but we would actually be successful at it lol.

Please bring him, Reus and Vidal, Mr Wenger.

---------Szczesny
Debuchy--Varane--Kos---Gibbs
------Vidal----Ramsey/Wilshere
------------Özil
---Walcott--------Reus
----------Sanchez

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Real wouldn't really considering selling Varane would they? Must be media bull.

If they did though I'd go all out for him and Reid with the view to bringing Jenkinson back and finding a team to loan Chambers to.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is like Benzema, who Real never wanted to sell. Will be the same for Varane, especially in this era where there is a shortage of elite CB's.

Anzac

Established Member
CB with height and pace;
CMD with physical presence who wants to defend;
CF who is a proficient goal scorer to convert our dominance into goals.

And I don't care if they are CL Cup tied.

Toast

Established Member
January/Summer essentials: Gündoğan, backup DM, Varane.

Out: Poldi, Rosicky, Arteta, Flamini, Diaby, Coquelin.

Bonus: Upgrade LB, GK, ST. Reus.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cabaye on loan should be realistic for January. I wouldn't mind buying him but I doubt Wenger would be willing to give us Bender, Cabaye, Arteta (Diaby/Chambers) as DM options.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I wonder who's on Barca's wish list-do we have anymore we can flog them?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2852976/Barcelona-spent-123m-Arsenal-players-Gunners-reaping-benefits-Alexis-Sanchez.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nchez.html</a>

Thanks for the stadium Barca!!

Iceman10

Established Member
truth_hurts said:
Barca can't buy or sell anybody can they?

They can't sign anyone over the next two transfer windows but I don't see anything stopping them from selling. Whether they would sell without being able to bring in replacement(s) would be another matter. They could however loan out Munir for example if they so wish.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Some weak links to left footed Argentinian forward Paulo Dybala of Palermo, nothing worth making a thread for but his club chairman is spouting off the usual crap about 'said player will be better than aguero/messi soon etc'. Anyone know anything about him?

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
redanddread said:
Rex Banner said:
^Flamini-Busquets swap deal? Knowing them they'd probably go for it.

They're probably wising up to us after the TV5/Alexis deals...

Nah they've been buying from us throughout the Wenger era. Petit, Overmars, Van Bronckhorst, Henry, Hleb, Fabregas, Song, TV5

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Trilly said:
Some weak links to left footed Argentinian forward Paulo Dybala of Palermo, nothing worth making a thread for but his club chairman is spouting off the usual crap about 'said player will be better than aguero/messi soon etc'. Anyone know anything about him?

Bought him for 20M as Southampton on FM and he was terrible, got relegated that season and all. Avoid at all costs I say.

Top Bottom