• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Benzema went for 32M right? Real usually get away with lowballing clubs because of their stature like with Özil but if they paid that much for a relatively unproven Benzema it shows Lyon won't be easy to negotiate with. Get good value for their academy products.

I'd say he'll cost the same as Benzema if not more, maybe even 40M. Considering Luke Shaw went for 37M is he worth it? I'd say definitely.

BobP

Memri Fan
Özil and Khedira were in the last years of their contract with their respective clubs, I remember there was a bit of an outcry on the part of Werder Bremen fans that they didn't get a bigger fee for him and that they didn't tie him down earlier to extract maximum value.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You got world stars going for 30-40M in Özil and Sanchez. Reus is the type of you £40M for, not sure Lacazette has done enough.

The other main issue, he goes against the type of CF Wenger now likes, you'll need a radical shift in set up from Wenger.

Proof

Established Member
Cech
Debuchy - Thiago Silva - Sergio Ramos - Gibbs
Pogba - Ramsey
Walcott - Özil - Alexis
Ibrahimović

Impact

Established Member
Summer ins: Goalkeeper, Left Back, Defensive Midfielder, Striker.

Summer outs: Ospina, Monreal, Jenkinson, Flamini, Diaby, Podolski, Campbell, Sanogo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

^Yeah a LB is a definite need Toast, Rodriguez at Wolfsburg would be the dream but he's probably going to Real or Barca.

I like Jose Gaya from Valencia and I've seen a lot of Declan John at Cardiff over the years and I'm a fan of Andrew Robertson at Hull. All 3 will probably have better careers than Luke Shaw but they're too young to start for us right now.

Any of our Dutch fans know much about Jetro Willems? Massively hyped a few years ago but hasn't got the big move I expected.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Rex Banner said:
Any of our Dutch fans know much about Jetro Willems? Massively hyped a few years ago but hasn't got the big move I expected.

Good offensively, **** defensively. That about sums him up. :)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Vinci said:
Rex Banner said:

Good offensively, **** defensively. That about sums him up. :)

Hey at least that's 1/2 as good as Gibbs then :cry:

DanAust

say yes said:
Cech
Schneiderlin
Lacazette
6a01053648ae5c970b01539225c128970b-800wi

Varane for Mertesaker and we're there.
I'd equally take Kondogbia for Schneiderlin

eye4goal

Established Member
I quite like the look of Kondogbia too. He's probably less consistent than Schneiderlin, but physically and technically he looks superior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom