• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Date for New Kit

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 37
  • Views 1,184
A

Anonymous

Thursday 22nd July 2004

13.jpg

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How do u know this ? Will the new home shirt go on sale on the 22nd aswell ? When do we get to see pictures of the kits ?!?!?

dynasty

does anybody notice that every time we change our home kits we wein the league???well the last 3 times at least

I've seen that exact same photo everywhere now, even the Mirror used that photo a 2 or 3 months ago.

What I want to know is how did the bloke get those Nike shirts? Because on his web site he's got Juventus and Barcelona's new kits too.

Aussie

Established Member
Was hoping for collars but ahh well. What do you rekon about the crest being in the middle.

KingReyes

Established Member
No point in getting the home one since itsvery similar to the current one and why it has that yellow line I do not know. Might get the away one if these are in fact the new jerseys.

What do you rekon about the crest being in the middle

Prefer it on the side really, the middle thing is more cause of Nike I guess

KingReyes

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
USArsenal said:
ahh, we shall have the gold premiership emblem again this year... nice
:) yeah its great, so we can remind everyone who the champions are

:) yeh, like Manure need anymore reminding. Every morning they're reminded cause its missing from their trophy cabinet.

beaney

22nd July, right in time for the Amstedam tournament.

I might have to get one to take wih me!

The blue one i think this year.....hmmmmm

ModeratelyVacant

I still find it very hard to believe that these are the real jerseys for next season.

Maybe that because I'm not too fond of them though. Anyone got anything to say about the authenticity of these kits?

ModeratelyVacant

It's not this season's Nike template that bothers me, it's what that home jersey looks like (I don't mind the away shirt too much). The yellow line is completely unnecessary imo, I think that's what's annoying me the most. I think I could eventually get used to the crest not being on the heart....and it's kinda handy for when you're wearing a jacket - people will see the badge instead of just the O2. That yellow line though, grrrr....it looks so amateur.

And yeah, a pity about the collars. Oh well. :(

Latest posts+

Top Bottom