• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When the run ends....

When the unbeaten run ends who would you like it to be against?

• Major Rival - Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • European Contenders - Liverpool, Newcastle, Aston Villa, Charlton

• Mid-Table - Birmingham, Fulham, Middlesbrough, Southampton, Blackburn

• Relegation Battlers - Portsmouth, Everton, Manchester City

• Newly Promoted Side - Norwich, West Brom, West Ham/Sunderland/Crystal Palace/Ipswich

• Total voters

Soler

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Hopefully not our main rivals like Chelski, Manure or Spuds. I'd prefer a fighting team like Pompey or a Bolton. Who knows maybe Bentley could score the winner against us!! :p :p

Just imagine 'Big Sam' frothing at the moment during that press conference. Scary stuff.

skart14

haha..we are all assuming that pompey are our best friends... the reception we got from those matches would have been way different if pires had played in them...

beaney

mid table mediocraty would suit me fine.

would hate to be beaten by manure chelsea or Sp**s, similarly with the newly promoted sides.

Aussie

Established Member
skart14 said:
haha..we are all assuming that pompey are our best friends... the reception we got from those matches would have been way different if pires had played in them...

Imagine if they got relagated by a point. However he did do good by them by scoring in the FA cup final.

Fumiharu

I looked through the options, and it gotta be midtable'rs for the class of Arsenal for all the reasons being an Arsenal fan. ;D

leongsh

Probably the only team right now that I can stomach Arsenal losing to is Charlton Athletic.

We cannot ever, I repeat, ever lose to Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Tottenham Hotspurs.

The rest are just not worth losing to.

va_va_voom

Someone meaningless, a Blackburn, Everton (again) Southampton etc.

It will all be forgotten in the end, its a one off match, so whoever it is aren't gonna be hailed as the great side who conquered Arsenal, people will accept it was gonna happen and move on.

I dont care as long as its a team whose fans aren't going to spend the next 20 years gloating. So someone with no history or trophies!!!

Ah, but that lets back in Tottenham!!!

Aussie

Established Member
The one team i wouldnt want to lose to would be tottenham. It would be like winning the league to them.

va_va_voom

Aussie said:
The one team i wouldnt want to lose to would be tottenham. It would be like winning the league to them.

Winning the league against your biggest rivals??? Surely this never happens???

And if it did, surely it would be a one off?

gooner#1

Eastrek said:
How about our friends from Fratton Park? If we have to lose it to someone it might aswell be Pompey
I think if the redknapp issue gets resolved ,then pompey will be a mid table side!even better...I think...I dont it 2 end!!!

zerofeel

cant see this team being beaten that easily but u never know with football do u?theres so much pressure defending the crown next season,manure and chelski will definetely be tryin harder to gun us down..cant see any other teams beating us except for the other rivals including liverpool but newcastle is a darkhorse contender to end our unbeaten run..it will come soon enuff...but till tat day arrives,we should revel in this seasons unbeaten run and bask in the delight of witnessing pangs of jealousies and brutish comments that will come runnin off the mouth of our rival fans...hahaha u deserve it because u have only yourself to blame for not being able to beat us this season...va va voooom!! ;D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom