• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arse In Dam

Can someone please give me a confirmed fixture list for our pre season tournament in Amsterdam? Apparently we will not play Pannathanikos even though they'll be participating in the tournament? I need to book time off work well in advance..... my gaffer is a wheel brake and needless to say absolutely detestes us, he's forever trying to throw a spanner in the works the tosser!

Thanks in advances lads.

1886 GREAT YEAR

Here are the dates:

Arsenal announce pre-season games

amsterdam_arena.jpg

The ArenA Amsterdam

Arsenal have announced their first pre-season fixtures of the summer.

The Premiership champions will participate in the Amsterdam Tournament which is to be held at the home of AFC Ajax - the ArenA Amsterdam.

The participating teams will be Ajax, River Plate (Argentina) and Panathinaikos (Greece)

Arsenal's fixtures have been confirmed as:

ARSENAL v RIVER PLATE
ArenA Amsterdam
Friday 30 July 2004
Kick off: 1900 CET

ARSENAL v AFC AJAX
ArenA Amsterdam
Sunday 1 August 2004
Kick off: 2045 CET

http://www.arsenal.com/sportsappcontrol ... id=4537641

Might just see you at Amsterdam coz I'll try to go. Any excuse to visit Amsterdam!! :D :D :D

I love the Dutch, they are a great people!!

beaney

didnt see this thread, sorry!

have just posted some info on it myself. will see you there ive booked my flights already! :wink:

Archie The Leper

will see you there ive booked my flights already

Me too, booked flights yesterday, staying at the bulldog, handy for the "sites"

http://www.bulldog.nl/

Start Selling:
29 may 2004 09:00
End Selling :
Day 1 29 july 2004 18:00
Day 2 31 juyi 2004 18:00

From Sat 29 May 2004 09:00 Ajax season ticket holders get discounts tickets but cannot reserve their usual seats
From Sat 5 June 2004 09:00 can the season and supporters club members buy 4 ticktes each
From Sat 12 June 2004 09:00 can single season club card holders by 4 tickets each
From Sat 19 June 2004 09:00 anyone without a club card can buy tickets

Sections - Discount Price(only Ajax Suporter Club Members) - Full Price
112 113 114 115 116 - 25,00 Euro - 18,75 Euro
117 118 - 42,00 Euro - 31,50 Euro
119 120 121 120 - 54,00 Euro - 40,50 Euro
125 126 127 128 129 - 25,00 Euro - 18,75 Euro (South Stand only for sale to Ajax Supporters CLub memebrs)
401 402 410 424 425 - 35,00 Euro - 26,25 Euro
404 405 406 407 408 - 43,00 Euro - 32,25 Euro
419 420 421 422 - 43,00 Euro - 32,25 Euro

Note, you buy a ticket for the day (Ie 2 games)

beaney

Archie, if i am a 'red' member ie trs waiting list member when will i be able to buy tickets?
will i have to wait till the 19th ?

im assuming there will be tickets still available on the day or even from someone with a spare ticket (there are bound to be arent there?)

is the bulldog the famous chain of 3 bars/coffee shops? i went to the dam a few years ago and we popped in to one of them.

huge leather sofas for chilling, and a handy little ridge in the edge of the table. (dont know what it was for, of course) :lol:

Archie The Leper

Archie, if i am a 'red' member ie trs waiting list member when will i be able to buy tickets?
will i have to wait till the 19th ?

im assuming there will be tickets still available on the day or even from someone with a spare ticket (there are bound to be arent there?)

Don't know about that, can't see it selling out, didn't last year, going to buy mine on the day

huge leather sofas for chilling, and a handy little ridge in the edge of the table. (dont know what it was for, of course)

hey sounds like a good idea, wonder if the wife would like me to carve a groove into the coffee table she just bought, f*uck it, I'll surprise her tonight, she'll love it, guess who's gonna be a lucky boy tonight, don't ring me after 9, I will be busy all night :D

beaney

hey sounds like a good idea, wonder if the wife would like me to carve a groove into the coffee table she just bought, f*uck it, I'll surprise her tonight, she'll love it, guess who's gonna be a lucky boy tonight, don't ring me after 9, I will be busy all night

:lol: id love to be a fly on the wall for that one!

its going to be a reet laaf, im sure we will get to use the loungey sofas plenty plenty!

beaney

Dont think RVP will be in the team though ..

why not? youd have thought it would be the first game he plays in for us.

I bet he'd love to play the final game against ajax!!!

JazzG

Established Member
Probably because RvP was attacked by some Ajax fans so won't be too keen on playing infront of them again!

beaney

Probably because RvP was attacked by some Ajax fans

oh yeah didnt think of that!

still, he has to put his fears behind him and get on with it!

you wouldnt see paddy wimping away would you? or come to think of it, most of the team!!! imagine Keown in that position, the fans would probably come off worse! :D

KingReyes

Established Member
JazzG said:
Probably because RvP was attacked by some Ajax fans so won't be too keen on playing infront of them again!

there was so much hype about Campbell being attacked when he first went back to WHL. That didn't stop him from playing.

Archie The Leper

Quote:

hey sounds like a good idea, wonder if the wife would like me to carve a groove into the coffee table she just bought, f*uck it, I'll surprise her tonight, she'll love it, guess who's gonna be a lucky boy tonight, don't ring me after 9, I will be busy all night

id love to be a fly on the wall for that one!

Didn't quite go as I expected, anyone know of a good proctologist?

beaney

Archie, its Beaney! Im at my dad's

just to let you know we are both going of course. we are booked into the bulldog. we have our tickets for the game too!!!

ive brought a few mates along too, one of them will also be meeting some of his mates out there at some point as well.

It should be a cracking weekend!

We are flying out on Saturday morning and back on the monday.

Who else will be there???
We need to do an Arsenal-Mania meet too....?!?!?!

beaney

Archie, its Beaney! Im at my dad's

just to let you know we are both going of course. we are booked into the bulldog. we have our tickets for the game too!!!

ive brought a few mates along too, one of them will also be meeting some of his mates out there at some point as well.

It should be a cracking weekend!

We are flying out on Saturday morning and back on the monday.

Who else will be there???
We need to do an Arsenal-Mania meet too....?!?!?!

RobinVanPersie

Robin is not scared for the fans there. What can they do to him on the field??? I bet that the police will take extra precaution so that they can't run on the field. The match against Young Ajax was in a different stadium where you can run on the field. In the Amsterdam Arena is a big moat so the fans can't jump from the stand on the field. So they only can sing stupid songs about him. And finally they are quiet because he scores the winning goal for Arsenal ;D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom