• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Why are Seaman/Adams not playing in Keown's testimonial ?

Eastrek

Perhaps Adams feels he has said his goodbyes, perhaps he does'nt wanna keep making these cameo appearances that the likes of Wrighty do

Rupert

Anyone remember Cantonas surprise appearance at <name who I cant remembers testimonial> a couple of years ago! Perhaps they will come on with 20 mins left or something

Seaman wont be playing cos they dont want 1 team to concede 15 goals in the first half. You did right to get rid. He was utter **** at us.

Still a legend though, he shouldnt of tried to drag out his career though.

gakc1

Has it be confirmed that Adams isn't playing then? I'm sure Keown said when he was interviewed on the Wright + Brighty show (radio5) saturday morning that he was going to play.

Pat's missing Gerbil

Aussie said:
Why cant Ruud play i just want to see Martin go nuts one more time.
damn I wanted to say that!!!! exactly my thoughts too! you would love martin to do some gentle physiotherapy on ruud van shathimselfs knee ..........

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I actually think it would be big of Horseface to offer; to bury the hatchett as it were. I note spuds players will be there and Gazza never shirked from playing testimonials at THOF.

Then again perhaps Martin would just like to bury the hatchett in Horseface, full stop!

torgrim

Tone still has problems walking down the road without feeling any pain. His legs are done for. It would take some cortizone or anything similar to get him up and running again. Him playing would therefore be unlikely, but then again- this being the magican's hat that called Testimonials- you'll never know what might happen.

I can however confim that I won't be playing because of lack of talent.

Top Bottom