• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Invincibles vs the Unbeatables

Fumiharu

Same top flight football, but cant exactly have a fair comparison between these two teams across a century aint right? :arrow:

beaney

yeah its just crap, theres no way that THEY can be compared to us for gods sake!

They only played 24 games for a start, the league was only just professional, we'd only been established for 3 years i think something like that!

Our feat, if we achieve it, will be the greatest feat in footballing history!

Arsenal play in the hardest league in the world and to go a whole season undefeated is awesome!

they will be the greatest team of any given season in the history of the game, anywhere! - note i said of any given season, as a one off season.

pamilih

Immortality. It is funny that when Wenger said we are closing in on immortality, the MoanU-ers went berserk.

Perhaps in French immortality simply means a place in history not refusing to die like Dracula .... :mrgreen:

That made me really laugh :p

A.M.A.G.

they will be the greatest team of any given season in the history of the game, anywhere! - note i said of any given season, as a one off season.

Hate to break it to you... AC Milan has done it...
but that doesn't take away from us accomplishing such a feat

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
yeah, Milan has done it, but they also weren't a one-off team...

having said that, hopefully WE wont be either....

Top Bottom