• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

DVD

Ok if we don't lose to Leicester this will be something pretty special. SO does anyone when the DVD for this season goes on sale?

Aussie

Established Member
My mate just got back form Bali and he bought home ****loads of football DVD's none Arsenal though. Im heading over soon so i am hoping to find a few Arsenal DVD's on the cheap.

jeremiesgirl

Do you think the Arsenal review video will show todays presentation at Islington town hall and the players on the bus? I think it hould be as it was pretty special.

Evil Dragon

Well its called The Untouchables

B0001NIXU0.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 06-8992602

Aussie

Established Member
The Untouchables

I guessed it, just take a look at the DVD thread in the football games section. I must get some sort of prize. Few thousand pounds should do it.

KingReyes

Established Member
Gazza Martinez said:
Do you think they'll show Martin's testemonial... I'd love to see Jose's hattrick.

In the 2001/02 review they did show highlights of Tony Adams' testimonial, therefore I'll think they'll do the same in this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom