• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Neville Hails Gunners

JGooner

He's generally a fair-minded guy, judging by his Times articles. It's only on the pitch that he becomes a twerp.

kanooo

I certainly did not expect that from him. The guy always had bad things to say about us. But still, I don't like him ....

KingReyes

Established Member
Isn't this the same guy that made up the story about Lauren and Henry fighting after the Manure game. **** him and pathetic comments.

Soler

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Isn't this the same guy that made up the story about Lauren and Henry fighting after the Manure game. f**k him and pathetic comments.

Apparently it was him - no one knows the real truth to that story, Neville could've just been made a scapegoat because in all honesty, he's a naive muppet.

KingReyes

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
KingReyes said:
Isn't this the same guy that made up the story about Lauren and Henry fighting after the Manure game. f**k him and pathetic comments.

Apparently it was him - no one knows the real truth to that story, Neville could've just been made a scapegoat because in all honesty, he's a naive muppet.

I read somewhere that he came out publicly and apologised to Henry about it.

he's a naive muppet.

A naive muppet with a fake moustache.

patrick42uk

Established Member
i think neville and united as a whole have to belive that our performance this season was incredible and emphasise that it was a one-off. its motivation for them next season because they firmly believe we cant do it again meaning they are in with a chance.

kanooo

I believe that if we can finish off Leciester and set this unbeaten record, we can only become more confident and more stronger than ever ...

I'm looking forward to today's game (as well as the celebrations) but sadly I can't watch it live as I'm working.... Have to make do with livescore.com.

Senght

Even our rivals hail us as worthy champions. THat shows how domniating and great we are this season. Hope that continues..

Fumiharu

probably just want to grab some headlines by associating with the champions?

probably looming another war of words by practising a few rounds b4 conspiraciously taking over MU by kicking Fergusmoan arse? HAHAH ;D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom