• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal shirts info

bobbypires

Established Member
Following consultation with fans groups, we have decided to release a commemorative shirt for the 2005/2006 season - our last at Highbury. More details on this to follow next season when we will be highlighting the design concept behind the shirt, the focus group feedback and how it relates significantly to the history of Highbury. On Thursday July 22 this year, we will be launching our new home kit which will be worn by the team during the 2004/2005 season ONLY. For full details of the kit launch, please check Arsenal.com over the next few weeks. On Thursday, September 2, we will also be launching a new away kit for the 2004/2005 season (this will become our second choice change for the 2005/2006 season). The existing yellow kit will revert to our second choice change for the 2004/2005 season.

Source: Official Arsenal Programme (Arsenal v Leicester)

Jinn

Established Member
Thanks for the news bobbypires. That means we'll have four new shirts in the next two seasons.

My goodness!

I wonder what the commemorative shirt for the 2005/2006 season will be like.

Possibly the image of Higbury in the faded background of the shirt or something

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Nah; they are going to work in some kind of focus group to come up with the design next season.

If the fans had it there way the shirt would incorporate an intricate pattern representing Alex Fungusson, Rud Van Diverboy and a blunt kebab skewer.

Aussie

Established Member
Jinn said:
Thanks for the news bobbypires. That means we'll have four new shirts in the next two seasons.

My goodness!

Four shirts two seasons are we the new united?

Soler

Established Member
I still laugh when they changed kits at half time against Southampton, back in the old days of The Dell.

Aussie

Established Member
Wernt they loosing at half time and they claimed that the kits were clashing. Typical manure excuse.

Soler

Established Member
They claimed that because of the colour of them - grey - was making it too difficult for their players to pick each out. In other words, they're talking bollocks.

Didn't they have about 9 kits on 1999? all the colours of the rainbow?

Those fairies need pink to coincide with thier character.

Top Bottom