• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anyone going to..............

Eastrek

yeah...east stand (aint sat in that stand since the 1998/99 season, so it will be a nice change

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Apparantly it's sold out.

Do you reckon Martin will come on as a sub with 2 mins to go on the right wing?

yep gonna be there. bit disappointed coz a lot of people didnt want to go coz it was a testimonial but u have to represent and keown is a true gunner and a legend so its a perfect way to end the season.

koivu

I'll be there as well. Can't believe it's the last time we'll see the Gooners playing until end of July...good thing there is a EURO this summer!

The Mini

koivu said:
I'll be there as well. Can't believe it's the last time we'll see the Gooners playing until end of July...good thing there is a EURO this summer!

Koivu continues: 'Its nice they've got Beckham playing against Arsenal, not sure why though' :D :wink:

A

Anonymous

Shows how bad our support really is. We couldnt sell hardly any tickets for this one, they still had thousands left a week ago, but as soon as beckham is mentioned the rest sell out within a day. glory hunting tossers make up 70% of our support i would say. That has shown to me how little real support we do have.
Beckham my arse.

koivu

It does kinda suck that sales took off after Beckham's name was dropped. At least there will be extra money going to a good cause. I personally used to hate Beckham but since he's gone to Spain I don't care for him either way. Just the usual overrated/can't do much but take free kicks and cross the ball stuff.

Mini - call me crazy (you wouldn't be the first one to do so) but i'm not seeing the humour in that comment.

koivu

Well I finally see the humour in that...only took me half of the day haha. man I need to get out of this job, I'm going mad :x

What a load of bollox u are talkin

Shows how bad our support really is. We couldnt sell hardly any tickets for this one, they still had thousands left a week ago, but as soon as beckham is mentioned the rest sell out within a day. glory hunting tossers make up 70% of our support i would say. That has shown to me how little real support we do have.
Beckham my arse.

yes u maybe right that a couple of thousand were left but until Beckham was announced most had been sold. ok so maybe two thousand tickets were sold on the back of beckham's appearance but 33 000 genuine supporters had already brought tickets regardless.

you have to bear in mind that people fork out hundreds for season tickets, or maybe can only afford to attend 2/3 games a season and have to get their priorities right. the main thing is that the game is sold out and there will be 38 000 gooners cheering on martin tonight.

i am goin to be there and be lovin it tonight as i have seen very few games:

norwich, leyton orient, middlesbrough, ipswich, tottenham and this will be third visit to higbury. cannot wait

Latest posts

Top Bottom