• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets for the Amsterdam Tournament

sorry son but when did imention those of the jewish faith? i think someones already told you to calm down or id have done it by now!

Rupert

I have a proposal! You pay for my flight, accomodation, and match tickets, and you get the wonderful pleasure of my company to the matches. Deal?

beaney

Maybe we can meet all of us from here at Amsterdam for this tournament ?? It would be a nice idea !

both myself and 'archietheleper' have agreed to do just this! a few weeks back, weve both already got our flights booked! woohoo!

i will make a post about 2/3 weeks beforehand so that everyone coming along can discuss and make arrangements to meet up for a few beers "and what have you" :wink:

oh yeah, its gonna be pretty damn good!

Sammer

Established Member
I am up for it, if I get the time to go there as I might be on vacation - but if I am not, I´ll definately drive to Amsterdam (only about 2 hrs. for me).

So give me a note and we´ll have a few beers or whatever before the match.

Rupert

Anyone got any decent cheap accomodation around the area? Might go on my own since all my friends are being porpers but my parents said I could leech off of them for the flight/accomodation :D What are the drinking laws like in the Netherlands? What flight over is everyone getting and who with?

beaney

am up for it, if I get the time to go there as I might be on vacation - but if I am not, I´ll definately drive to Amsterdam (only about 2 hrs. for me).

So give me a note and we´ll have a few beers or whatever before the match

no worries it will be done!
yeah i wnna go to, but still a bit apprehensive about booking flights without a ticket!!!!

apparently there is never a shortage of tickets, there should be no problem

F U C K it! book them anyway, it'll be a great laugh :lol:

Arjan

Rupert said:
What are the drinking laws like in the Netherlands?

Don't vommit on cops! :wink: they don't appreciate that.
No liquor under 18, but if you look 16 they will probably sell it to you.
Beer is not allowed under 14? Not sure, but I presume that most of you are over 14.

brianfrance

Established Member
Hey Sammer glad if I can see you and have a football talk ! Beaney too !

Arjan, I'm sure many of us are over 18, myself I'm over 18 of course.

And, take care, if you drink somes beers with me, you may not enter the Stadium.... I will beat you on drinking :lol: :lol:

Aussie

Established Member
I thought you could just not buy beer if your under 18 however you can drink it if you are under 18 if it is given to you buy your parents. If you are under 18 just say everyone is your dad. :wink:

beaney

And, take care, if you drink somes beers with me, you may not enter the Stadium.... I will beat you on drinking

that may well be very true, but in the land of clogs, tulips, working girls and weed you'll need more than your drinking skills to survive! :wink:

believe!

Lets see whos still standing at the end of the weekend though, cos it aint only beer on offer if you know what i mean!

brianfrance

Established Member
héhé :D Is it a Challenge you're asking :)
First we drink somes beers, go the a coffee shop, and see somes girls. After we'll go to the match. Ok ?
Who will vomit first must do a "I love you Mum" tatoo on his arm

Arjan

brianfrance said:
First we drink somes beers, go the a coffee shop, and see somes girls. After we'll go to the match. Ok ?

Was it Caesar who said: "Pretty strange blokes those french?" 8)
I know all about french people getting drunk from a student exchange program a few years back.
When french people are born, the first thing they drink is wine, most french people can keep on drinking and drinking and drinking.:wink:

I'll see you all in A'dam then!

Archie The Leper

Arjan said:
brianfrance said:

I know all about french people getting drunk from a student exchange program a few years back.
When french people are born, the first thing they drink is wine, most french people can keep on drinking and drinking and drinking.:wink:

Don't forget us Irish boys coming over, count us in for the drinking competition

Booked into the Bulldog, but there's plenty of hostels around on the cheap if you don't mind sharing

Gurgen

Established Member
Archie The Leper said:
Arjan said:
brianfrance said:

Don't forget us Irish boys coming over, count us in for the drinking competition

Ow **** :lol:

beaney

Gurgen said:
Archie The Leper said:
Arjan said:
brianfrance said:

I'll see you all in oA'dam then!

Ow f**k :lol:

yeah yeah bad boy archie is on the case!
im no tclaiming to be a big drinker, so i wont get involved in the drinking sh1t !!!!

but as brianfrance says: and i quote:
"héhé :D Is it a Challenge you're asking :)

now thats a fcukin good plan!! :wink:

beaney

we are gonna have SUCH a laugh there its untrue!

we should all meet up for a few hours at least, it will be carnage!

i cant wait to meet brianfrance and archietheleper . 2 quality charachters who love a bit of vice!! -in whatever form it may come! :shock:

rock on! 8)

Top Bottom