• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets for the Amsterdam Tournament

beanz

Looks like I could be left to carry everyone to the taxi,, I got past my rolling around legless days 20 years ago & I'm not sure about the tatoo on the arse! geddit!
Just call me pops :mrgreen:

beaney

Looks like I could be left to carry everyone to the taxi,, I got past my rolling around legless days 20 years ago & I'm not sure about the tatoo on the arse! geddit!
Just call me pops

we have a chaperone! quality, now we can go REALLY mad and hopefully still get home! (well i know i will be alright, hes my dad!!!) :)

cheers dad! youve just volunteered yourself! :mrgreen:

Sonic Youth

what about segregation? i for one dont fancy being bungled up with the dutch yid **** on the terraces!

er..........terraces are long gone in holland as well of course.....
and i don't think there will be segregation
we're talking about friendly matches here.....let's just get drunk and sing and have some fun..

marco

i wanna get out there for the tournement
what kind of prices did anyone gets flights for?
who the best to fly with?

brianfrance

Established Member
I've told around me about this tournament > results, I won't be alone, already 5 mates will come with me !! And they drink, they smoke, and they, mmmhh; they do !! They like ARsenal but they aren't gooners as everyone here. I hope we can change their spirit and show them where is the best football ever played :D

By the way, I'm a bit worried about one thing : are we sure to find an hotel ? Maybe I must reserved it now ? How can I reserve it now ??! Arjan, pleeease, hhhelp'' (Lilou dallaaas mooooollltipass)

Archie The Leper

Beany, just the 2 of us going, what we lack in quantity we'll make up for in quality or should that be the other way round, I leave that for you to decide come the end of July

Sonic Youth

i live in rotterdam and i'm going
if there's some english lads of my my age (i'll be 20 in june)
without money for a hotel you can stay for the night at my place
just send my a private message if you want to
cheers

beaney

Beany, just the 2 of us going, what we lack in quantity we'll make up for in quality or should that be the other way round, I leave that for you to decide come the end of July

hmmm im not sure on that one either mate! dont know how much quality there will be but there sure as fcuk will be loads of quantity!!!

ooh arkwright! i can-ne wait teh get amuungst eet! aye!

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom