• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Can anyone pls provide a link to F*ckerson congratulating us

KingReyes

Established Member
echo said:
Quote from Gary Neville.

“There is no bigger difference between us and Arsenal now than any time in the last six years. I genuinely mean that. We’ve always been neck and neck. Having played them three times this season, I’m absolutely convinced of it. Last year, things went against them in the league with Sol Campbell sent off, Patrick Vieira injured. This year, they went against us. There’s been freak seasons like when we won by 18 points in 2002 and people probably believed we would win the league for the next 20 years. This season is a freak for them. What they’ve achieved is amazing, But immortal? Are we immortal because we won the championship by the biggest ever margin 18 points four years ago? Are we immortal because we won the treble, the first time it’s ever been done? No. It puts them up there but there have been other great achievements in the last ten years. Winning the championship, FA Cup and European Cup — there’s nothing better than that. I wouldn’t start throwing words like immortality around. We could have done that after the treble, but you just don’t"

No link for this story, sorry, its from rednews.

You actually expect me to listen to a guy that can't even grow a proper moustache.

A

Anonymous

"You actually expect me to listen to a guy that can't even grow a proper moustach"

He has won 6 premiership and Champions league, a load of other cups and trophys, and you go on about his looks?.

I bet you talk about the players hair do's while waxing your legs.

skart14

echo said:
"You actually expect me to listen to a guy that can't even grow a proper moustach"

He has won 6 premiership and Champions league, a load of other cups and trophys, and you go on about his looks?.

ooooooooh is that an insult... :roll: ...yes he has won a lot of stuff, but there is no denying his ridiculous moustache..

mixmastermatt

echo said:

thanks for backing us up in our fight to proove man utd are just childish and cant accept defeat graciously!

whinge whinge whinge

Soler

Established Member
echo said:

Not bad for an average, mediocre player.

Fumiharu

nvm about the nevile sisters...

The one fact we can confirme here is , no one able to provide the link as the topic suggested, therefore F*kerson had never congratulated Arsenal for achieving the unbeaten record.

A

Anonymous

mixmastermatt said:
echo said:

thanks for backing us up in our fight to proove man utd are just childish and cant accept defeat graciously!

whinge whinge whinge

Me Childish, you go on about players looks, this are footballers not models, LOL me childish that is the funnist thing i've ever heard, You go on about the FA,the refs and the unfairness of the world for the last 10 years and you call us whingers and whiners look in your own foul mouthed back yard please.

va_va_voom

Although I am a gooner, I dont buy all this "we lost it last year, they didn't win it."

With the risk of sounding ike an old school manager, at the end of the day you finish where you deserve to after 38 games. The truth is we ran out of steam, suffered injuries, suspension and the like at the crucial point of the season. That could have happened in October and the result would still have been the same. But to be so far behind us at one point, Man Utd deserve credit for not throwing in the towel and perservering, cos it paid off in the end. You must have respect for them for what they have acheived, and fot not giving up when many would have done.

This season however, we have raised the standard. We have gone unbeaten and performed in the big matches when we most needed to (Liverpool (H) & Newcastle (A) spring to mind). This has shown that whatever happened last year, this team has both the physical and mental strength to compete. We should be applauded for this, starting with those who we beat. Its never nice to congratulate your biggest rivals when they have won something, but we all must accept it.

Deep down we know United beat us last year, just like they know this year they never got near us.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Sensible guy, I like the cut of your jib!

va_va_voom said:
Although I am a gooner, I dont buy all this "we lost it last year, they didn't win it."

With the risk of sounding ike an old school manager, at the end of the day you finish where you deserve to after 38 games. The truth is we ran out of steam, suffered injuries, suspension and the like at the crucial point of the season. That could have happened in October and the result would still have been the same. But to be so far behind us at one point, Man Utd deserve credit for not throwing in the towel and perservering, cos it paid off in the end. You must have respect for them for what they have acheived, and fot not giving up when many would have done.

This season however, we have raised the standard. We have gone unbeaten and performed in the big matches when we most needed to (Liverpool (H) & Newcastle (A) spring to mind). This has shown that whatever happened last year, this team has both the physical and mental strength to compete. We should be applauded for this, starting with those who we beat. Its never nice to congratulate your biggest rivals when they have won something, but we all must accept it.

Deep down we know United beat us last year, just like they know this year they never got near us.

A

Anonymous

va_va_voom said:

Very well put. :respect

singooner

Hey Echo, we can give you some R-E-S-P-E-C-T too if you would admit that F*ckerson isn't a saint and is as much of a sore loser/loud mouth as Arsène!

And of course, you have to eat your words too from your earlier post about British sense of fairplay.

A

Anonymous

The british sense of fair play LOL, that was ment to be a bit of a laugh, thats for cricket and snooker :mrgreen: , Yes i am guilty of being narrow minded about my team, your own team car't do no wrong, the players and Management are above criticism, and you'll back them to the hilt!.I guess we are football supporters.

A

Anonymous

Dunno, some post on here about the looks and hair do's of players, it seems like a fashion show, and the models kick something around a grassy catwalk.

KingReyes

Established Member
echo said:
Dunno, some post on here about the looks and hair do's of players, it seems like a fashion show, and the models kick something around a grassy catwalk.

Its called taking the piss! Having a laugh! Watch your team play Wolves and you might know what it means!

A

Anonymous

I watched you play bolton last season, that was one of the funniest matches i've ever seen, and the goal of the season by keown.

Soler

Established Member
As was United's matches against Wolves, Boro, Southampton, Fulham ("INAMOOOOTOOO! IT'S THREE!"), City ...

va_va_voom

Mad Jens said:
As was United's matches against Wolves, Boro, Southampton, Fulham ("INAMOOOOTOOO! IT'S THREE!"), City ...

Lets not drop to his level. Its plainly obvious he is a wind up merchant who cannot structure an argument that his team is better.

The fact that reality doesn't give him a leg to stand on is irrelavent.

A

Anonymous

Its like going all season unbeaten, but car't beat Uniteds points record, whats that all about ;D

Top Bottom