• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Can anyone pls provide a link to F*ckerson congratulating us

Sammer

Established Member
echo said:
I watched you play bolton last season, that was one of the funniest matches i've ever seen, and the goal of the season by keown.

Jeez,

if you ManC´s continue to constantly talk about the past, you definately know where you are going to end up !

Stop whining about the old days - it´s about the present and what lies ahead and we all know that things do not look to bright for the ManC´s.

Taozhe

Heh. For some reason, I know why Arsenal Fans are top of the Fair Play League and Manure fans are nowhere to be seen. ;D

Soler

Established Member
echo said:
Its like going all season unbeaten, but car't beat Uniteds points record, whats that all about ;D

If only we were trying against Sp**s in the secondhalf, Brum and Pompey ... :roll:

A

Anonymous

Mad Jens said:
echo said:
Its like going all season unbeaten, but car't beat Uniteds points record, whats that all about ;D

If only we were trying against Sp**s in the secondhalf, Brum and Pompey ... :roll:

We took our foot of the gas aswell when we was 19 points infront of the second team.

Top Bottom