• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

better pic of new kit

mood

This pick sure changed my ideas on it. Looks much better here.

THE REASON why Nike don't have collars anymore is because they say that their new kits are made in a way that they feel the lightest and most comfortable as possible so that the players can play better and with more freedom. That's why there is not too many stitchings.

KingReyes

Established Member
The new kit looks pretty good. I still have ny doubts about that yellow line though. Would like to see the away one(blue).

Mark

Established Member
It's not great, but it's an Arsenal shirt so I'll definetly buy it. I imagine we will get used to it eventually.

I do really wish the away kit was yellow or gold though. Blue just isn't right.

quattro

wish the yellow lines where white instead (assuming it just has to be there). will buy one anyway.

A

Anonymous

Its alrite, yellow lining looks ****ing **** though. What is the point in it? Why yellow? Would look quite good if the trimming was white instead. Like the away one far better. Badge in the middle look stupid with the nike tick on the right side (when wearing) the left side will look very empty and the shirt looks unsymetrical. Poor effort by nike.

A

Anonymous

i dont like the crest in the middle, would prefer the cest on the left other than that i like it but i'll prolly get away shirt cos i got home shirt for last season so i'll get away shirt this season :) if they ship the away shirt to aussi taht is :(

mhpk

Maybe the purpose of the gold line is to complement the champions badge!!!!!!! How creative.............

Aussie

Established Member
JazzG said:
no collars = bad

AGREED and not the collars they had on the away strip either that re all floppy.

To be honest it looks fairly ****e. But ill buy it

beaney

i think i will go for the blue away shirt, it looks quite cool.

i like the new design, quite sleek if you ask me. very stylish. :mrgreen:

Fumiharu

yeah.. agreed on the VIcks point, VIERRA who always had loads of it applied on the chest.... I'll be embarassed to see him mouth load **** of those creams you sell should he decided to kiss the badge .. LOL ;D

reggiepaul

Thank God it doesn't have collars. Collars are for Chavs and their Burberry penchant. Crap.

V-Neck looks good and goes back to the old days of football and the V-Neck dominance that it was.

KingReyes

Established Member
reggiepaul said:
Thank God it doesn't have collars. Collars are for Chavs and their Burberry penchant. Crap.

V-Neck looks good and goes back to the old days of football and the V-Neck dominance that it was.

Me Too! Prefer V-Neck rather than Collars. I guess most of us have different taste.

reggiepaul

The 03/04 Yellow kit would have been great without collars. A shame Nike had an off day now. Thankfully collars are being phased out around the world.

Woo Hoo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom