• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc was very impressive tonight

Iron Monkey

catalunya 2 brazil 5

ronaldo 2 goals
baptista 2 goals (Edu assist)
Ricardo Oliveira 1 goal (Edu assist)

sorry catalunya goals unknow

Iron Monkey

Ricardo Oliveira 1 goal , through ball from Edu

Edu taken free kick from outside right penalty box, then he low pass the ball to baptista and score

at injury time, brazil win a corner, Edu taken a corner, Edu cross the ball to baptista (header)

Adam

Established Member
About Cesc in El Mundo:

He's the youngest ever player to play for the Catalan side.

He couldn't ask for more from his debut.

Direct quote about Arsenal - "They have told me that next season I will play between 15 and 20 games for Arsenal."

On the pitch during the game Edu told him "I'm watching you!"

himanshu

how much time do u guys think before csec actually plays a game for us in the EPL?next seson perhaps

or is that too early?!

himanshu

Adam said:
About Cesc in El Mundo:

Direct quote about Arsenal - "They have told me that next season I will play between 15 and 20 games for Arsenal."

oh i didnt see that :eek:ops: :eek:ops:
that sounds like too much? but thatll be good for him.,

A.Hussain

u know, ive been thinking. if cesc is gonna get a few games next season and the number will always increase, then were not gonna really need another center mid for say, 6-7 years. i.e. signing yaya will be of no use. even if parlour ends in an year or so, we will still have vieira, edu, gil, and cesc. i think dat is sufficient.

Fumiharu

Cesc still had a lot to go through, I am happy man if he go through the same path as Kolo Toure getting into the first team.

Wenger DO gives chance to youngster, only if they are convincing enough.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
himanshu said:
Adam said:
About Cesc in El Mundo:

oh i didnt see that :eek:ops: :eek:ops:
that sounds like too much? but thatll be good for him.,

lol. He means in the first team, doesn't he?

MightyArsenal

Like I said in another post this guy is ready, hes good enough to play in the first team, but I dont think his fitness will allow him to last for90 minutes. As for playing 15 games a season its possible as I think he will play all our carling cup matches and even FA cup games as wenger doesnt give a shít about the FA cup now. He also might make a few sub appearances in the prem in matches that we have sown up and the same for champs league.

mood

I would believe him if he said 10 games, but 20 games is too much for him. He's still 17, and I mean.. if this was a lower-class club then he can easily break through, but we are no low-class club.

Latest posts

Top Bottom