• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Highbury Screamer

Gunner4life09

yeah i do notice theres this woman that always screams when arsenal are close to scroring or the opposition, even on tv i can hear her.

KingReyes

Established Member
Gunner4life09 said:
yeah i do notice theres this woman that always screams when arsenal are close to scroring or the opposition, even on tv i can hear her.

LOL! Me too, it really cracks me up and I've been curious just know who she is.

Sonic Youth

i've been hearing her on the tv for years now......the first time i can remember hearing her was against man united in 1998.
i wanna know who she is, but she problably doesnt even know she's the highbury screamer, cause she is at highbury when the match is shown on tv....

Isragooner

mood said:
Yeah.. you can always hear her! but that thing about Wenger, not funny.

It's funny and it's true,as much as i respect wenger,he doe's lie quite alot about those incidents.

beanz

Never mind the screamer vid, has anyone seen the ref vid on the same page? Hilairious & confirms my suspicions that refs are camp hammy actors just waiting to come out of the closet. :mrgreen:

A.M.A.G.

That whole Wenger thing was LAME... If that link is actually from Man. Utd.'s official site... it speaks volumes about their club... and whats being said isn't positive.

teengooner

I have often wondered the same, because all the time in front of the North Bank you hear her, goalscoring opppurtunities obviously scare her. If she only screams when Arsenal score, lets hope we hear her a lot more often :D

beaney

i've been hearing her on the tv for years now......the first time i can remember hearing her was against man united in 1998.

yeah you can hear her on all the arsenal vidoes/dvds going back years!
she must have a season ticket right next to the commentary box!

i tihnk shes even on the history dvd when we won the title all those times in the 30's :lol:

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i hate the united site cos they have the most stoopid, unobjective nonsense there. at least we keep it sensible and respectful to other teams on arsenal.com.

godfather

A.M.A.G. said:
That whole Wenger thing was LAME... If that link is actually from Man. Utd.'s official site... it speaks volumes about their club... and whats being said isn't positive.

dont worry about them, because they are **** losers :wink:

primerib8

that mu bullshi* spend wayy too much time on stupid pieces that they find funny. i say save the money and buy a trophy.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom