• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

*I`ve got* Winning Eleven 8 (Pro Evo4) It`s FANTASTIC!!

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
fifa's graphics are class - but the gameplay is **** - u cant dribble past defenderz and it gets too repetitive.

winning eleven is exactly the opposite. The graphics are crap compared to fifa's but the gameplay is way more realistic - but has any1 noticed that the referee whistlez at absoloutly every single bloody tackle !?!?

Aussie

Established Member
While in Bali i bought a copy of Winning Eleven and when i got back i wacked it in the PS2 and i found that it is exactly the same as Pro Ev in every way exept with the proper team names, flags, kits, player names and stadiums. :p

thegame24

Established Member
Hey pat, about winning 11 even being beter i dont think that is true.

winning 11 is usually done before pro but does have more licences, however, us europeans get a better game with pro.

Maybe you have heard winning 11 is better because they brought out an updated version in japan after we got Pro 3. Its called winning 11 7 International, that game is updated, less handballs and better overall apparantly.

Other than that no biggy, of course if you want winning 11 you need a chipped PS2

Cant wait for Pro 4, i hope they put it online then i can get broadbAND and proove to myself i am that damn good :D

I hope they give R.V.P, reyes better stats cause Pro is so OlD when it comes to updating, damn FIFA are far ahead in that department but the game is ****e

patrick42uk

Established Member
yes i should have been more specific. winning eleven international is seen to be better than pes 3, plus it had a new penalty animation. i'm sure the difference isnt great. decided against getting winning eleven so will have to wait 3 months to get pes 4. i'm sure it will be worth it.

thegame24

Established Member
is your Ps2 chipped?

BTW do you have Van persie stats that are pretty acurate and not overrated for PES3.

How about Van der vaart, robben and v D meyder

Ive looked around but all seem overrated.

Pes 4 will be great no more stupid hand balls, indirect free kicks, dummy free kick taker, and apparantly gives you the chance to play on if possible and ref books after :D

Weakerthan

Europeans usually get the lower end of the stick but that stick was actually cut much shorter when comparing PES3 to WE7. You'll find that the differences between WE6 and PES2 were much, much bigger. PES2 was just plain arcade, nothing like what KCET is. I have no idea how Konami managed to butcher the attempt completely but it happened. PES3 wasn't a ****-up however - actually it was an excellent game. I still prefer WE7 though (and to a greater extent WE7Ij) because it's not as overpaced as most PES releases seem to be. Haven't read through this thread at all but if anyone has any questions, go ahead.

patrick42uk

Established Member
thegame24 said:
is your Ps2 chipped?

BTW do you have Van persie stats that are pretty acurate and not overrated for PES3.

How about Van der vaart, robben and v D meyder

Ive looked around but all seem overrated.

Pes 4 will be great no more stupid hand balls, indirect free kicks, dummy free kick taker, and apparantly gives you the chance to play on if possible and ref books after :D

i decided against getting my ps2 chipped which is the reason why i'm not getting we 8.

if you want stats, download a pes option file editor

http://perso.numericable.fr/~ryannick/

using that, you can look through option files created and then look at stats. the most recent option file i'v seen is the one on this page

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.p ... 46118&p=22

the stats on that are quite realistic.

thegame24

Established Member
Holy **** i never knew how that worked

Cheers.

Van Persie is a little better, i may have to wait till amsterdam on friday to see what i can update.

Cool, thanks a lot.

patrick42uk

Established Member
thegame24 said:
i assume if you have an xport you can put these on PS2? with ease

yeah, but you should probably wait a bit cos there is bound to be more transfer activity and more option file updates.

Marky249

Pro Evoultion soocer 4 is not out till October 22nd in europe! Aug 5th is the realease date in japan! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

OoDy

Officially licensed by Eredivisie NV(Dutch League), La Liga And Serie A: real team names, player names and uniforms.
Ronaldinho's "Flip-Flap" move is included
The "La Bona" move is in the game (where the player crosses his legs to cross/pass the ball, recently seen done by Ronaldo in FA Cup Final)
Player actions increased: many motions of dribbling, trapping, shooting etc
Move off ball runners in front of goal using
Changes have occured when players slide for the ball
Big changes in keepers AI and movement
Big changes in training mode
Easy formation setup
Direction of crosses can be controlled

http://www.wekel.net/scratches/we8play.wmv

Guys you have to check this movie up.. this game is going to be the best in the series!.. hofefully I`ll get this game in the next few days before thursday!.. I really can`t wait!!

And here`s a preview of WE8 on IGN
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/534/534598p1.html

Visages2.jpg

Henry_but_notice_Cesc_inthe_roster.jpg

Ljungberg.jpg

Viera_main_stats.jpg

OoDy

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
do you know if the game is out on NTSC U/C ?

yes.. out in japan this Thursday 5th of Aug.. i`m not sure when`s it out in the US though.. but I`d prefer buying the JAP WE8 instead of PES4 cause it`s much better with the controls and gameplay abit and the JAP Commentator is WAAAY better than the English guy.. although you don`t understand a single thing he says but he`s really enthusiastic!

Top Bottom