• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

mourinho vs fergusmoan

mixmastermatt

its allways been funny seeing Arsène ***** with alex ("if u dont like it, write a letter to the fa")

but this is gunna be amazing between alex ferguslittlegirl and hose mourinho

when watching the CL game and seeing them ***** was amazing - cant wait to see what happens between them next season - i shall sit back and enjoy

wot do u reckon jose and arsenes relationship will be?

seeing as they both have a distaste for that whinging manc-wannabe scottish ****

huyha123

it will be just great!!! we will have not only see wonderful matches! Plural! but also super debate about who is the most "special" in PL.

though i have to admit really curious and a bit anxious about the relationship between him and Wenger.

Henry IV

I think Wenger will have more reasons to be confident going into next season with Arsenal as reigning champions, unbeaten and with a settled side.

huyha123

very strange when almost Sir F disappear this season. very quiet. like his mouth and his brain been "injuried". only Vanis go out attacking wenger for not praise MU when they champion.

really hope he get back "on form" next season. that's part of the game.

beanz

I was thinking the same thing myself, after listening to Mourinho's intro at Chelski, he certainly is'nt short on confidece (we'll soon see if it's misplaced or not) & it'll be fascinating to hear the inevitable phsyco babble that Fergusmoan will come out with. :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

The thing is, with all these top coaches coming in Sir alex Ferguson's 8 premiership wins look safe for a very long time.

Gooner_Milton

I'm guessing Wenger and Mourinho's relationship will be one of mutual respect. They're much too similar for one thing. Both are continental, merticulous, great eye for talent and disciplinarians.

I think their relationship will be akin to that of Wenger and Houlier.

Andrew

Wenger and him definitely won't be friends. This guy doesn't make friends with other managers. We only don't hate him just yet because we haven't played him but the Mancs have. The first match we play him we'll start hating him as well.

Gooner_Milton

don't forget a certain Santini.

although Wenger and Santini might form an 'understanding' cause they're both French.

Biggus

Established Member
mutual self annihilation.

release the hounds! (well the media hounds that is. )

Exactamundo Gooner Milton, Hopeful the mutual antagonism between them will feed the Scumloving British press so Arsène is quietly allowed to get on with his job of keeping our trophy :wink:

Gooner_Milton

Yeah the that's the thing.

The media usually makes it more than it really is. Coaches usually ignore all this 'mind games' rubbish.....except for Fungusmoan of course. :wink:

I'm a fan of Mourinho, the way he pissed of Fungi was a sight to behold.

Next season is going be fascinating, with Mourinho at Chelsea and Benitz coming to Liverpool.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom