• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'The Untouchables' DVD

Mark

Established Member
OneteaminLondon said:
I'd love to hear reviews of this DVD, cos the last couple of season reviews that I bought conveyed all the excitement of watching paint dry, or even worse, Tottenham!

'Arsène Wenger's Magic Hat' was pretty bad, but last year's one was okay.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
That was bloody awful wasn't it? I think the last one I bought that I really enjoyed was the 95/96 one, though the 97/98 one was ok.

Eastrek

Take back what I said about Play...I got my copy this morning, on my way out to work and its there on my doorstep. But I aint got time to watch it because I'm working until 6 then going straight to a leaving party until the early hours...thank god its my day off tomorrow lol :-D ;D

Henry IV

I'm going to get 'The Untouchables' next week. I really hope it's better than 'Arsène Wenger's Magic Hat'.

Who provides the commentary? 2002 one was spoilt cos the commentary was added on in a studio after and so sounded wholly artificial. It would be nice is Sky lent them their commentary so we had a range of commentators like Parry, Tyler, Darke, Hawthorne, etc.

Mark

Established Member
billandben said:
Who provides the commentary? 2002 one was spoilt cos the commentary was added on in a studio after and so sounded wholly artificial. It would be nice is Sky lent them their commentary so we had a range of commentators like Parry, Tyler, Darke, Hawthorne, etc.

Yeah I didn't like that. I hope it has the original commentry like last season's one did.

jc8gooner

Take back what I said about Play...I got my copy this morning, on my way out to work and its there on my doorstep. But I aint got time to watch it because I'm working until 6 then going straight to a leaving party until the early hours...thank god its my day off tomorrow lol
Mine came this morning too and I really liked it. Good interviews with the players and good footage with original commentary from the likes of Andy Gray, Martin Tyler etc. Impressive. The collection grows......

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
billandben said:

That was exactly my probelm with it, which was bizarre if you think of the amount of games Martin Tyler and Andy Gray must have covered for Sky!

AFCG7

Established Member
No thats 13.00 and shipping is free.. i'm wondering how Ashburrn got it for 7.50

Aussie

Established Member
Does anyone know if copies are avaliable in Aus. Or will i have to order one from overseas.

Evil Dragon

Did anyone order the Italian Job along with the Untouchables from Play as they are both listed as having the same release date, so I am wondering if you recieved that aswell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom