• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'The Untouchables' DVD

Henry IV

It's a great DVD, in my opinion. An improvement over the shambolic "Magic Hat". The commentary is from ITV, BBC or Sky, whoever did the match. It's a great programme because there was so much stunning football played during the season. Remember that 4-0 rout at Boro in August? How brilliant were we? Each month is introduced by a different player, talking about how they and the team got on. The bonus features show the whole trophy presentation as the prize is passed down the line and it shows on the pitch celebrations. You should all get it. The routs of Inter, Boro, Leeds, Liverpool, Wolves etc. Brilliant stuff!

Ally

It is absolutely excellent, watched half of it today. Absolutely whopping running time, 122 minutes.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I got it today but only saw about 10 min so far.
I want to watch more but Im over ruled History Ch. now on

Evil Dragon

Should be getting it tommorow, after my exam :cry: , had to revise today so if I got it I would just be watching it :p

Mark

Established Member
Sigun said:
what was soooo wrong with "Wengers magic hat"???

No original commentry was the thing that bothered me most. They also really quietened the sound of the crowd cheering which just made it seem silly. They didn't show all the CL games either. It wasn't the best of videos. After a great season like that you'd expect better.

I still haven't got 'The Untouchables' yet, but it sounds good. :)

visited the club shop as soon as i knocked off from work, picked up a few other bits to boot! just quickly and off topic but where can i get the wwwddww... ARSENA t shirt and car sticker from? the lad behind the counter claimed it was not official AFC merchandise i had seen.

back to the dvd or vid in my case (£12.99,) well ive skimmed about half of it and it is pure quality. like the players lowdowns at the turn of each month, anyone spot Paddys cap? old skool :D !!! whats stood out most for me thus far is the inter game. having been out in milan for this one surprisingly the highlights i have seen have been extremely limited so now i can take my time and live over each moment. one of the proudest nights in my entire life.

SWING LOW
SWEET CHARIOT
COMING FOR TO CARRY ME HOME

sorry if i strayed lads but so far so good and id say is definately a must! :wink:

Eastrek

Italian Job dropped throught my door today aswell from Play! Aint had chance to watch it yet!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
1886 said:
visited the club shop as soon as i knocked off from work, picked up a few other bits to boot! just quickly and off topic but where can i get the wwwddww... ARSENA t shirt and car sticker from? the lad behind the counter claimed it was not official AFC merchandise i had seen.

Football365 will have everything you need, I think.

Sigun- The MagiC Hat DVD production was boring, there was no excitement about the DVD, no sense of the excitement building up to the unforgettable climax at OT- the 98 video was excellent in this regard, but it sounds like this season's DVD is worth the money. So, as soon as I have some, I'll be buying it!

Arsenal1989

i just watched the DVD and im on there!

im in the arsenal v rotherham match, im the guy behind the goal drinking tea :lol: :D

Mark

Established Member
I got my copy of the DVD today, watched it all and it's excellent! I still need to get 'Italian Job' though.

Evil Dragon

I am getting this DVD on Friday along with The Italian Job, but there is one thing I want to know. Does the season review contain any clips of the Martin Keown Testimonial?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom