• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ranieri is new Valencia manager

Mark

Established Member
So glad he didn't go to Sp**s. I wish him the best of luck at Valencia and hope he is never treated the way he has been by the disgrace to football that is Chelsea FC ever again. He's a good man and a good manager and he doesn't deserve that.

beanz

I wonder if the Valencia fans think they've got a good deal with Benitez leaving & Ranieri taking over, could be a tough act to follow.
Anyway, good luck & hope we don't get them in the CL. :mrgreen:

Gunner4life09

Yup, Valencia vs. Chelsea in the quarter finals. 6-1 to Valencia. Chelsea are a disgrace to football clubs for treating Renieri that way.

A

Anonymous

I would LOVE IT, LOVE IT if Valencia knocked the rent boys out.

He could then run onto the pitch, give that arrogant **** Mourinho the finger, then look upto the directors box, see Kenyon and the Russian looking sick and I dunno, do something that would really piss them off.

KingReyes

Established Member
Sol said:

He could then run onto the pitch, give that arrogant **** Mourinho the finger, then look upto the directors box, see Kenyon and the Russian looking sick and I dunno, do something that would really piss them off.

He can moon them, those arrogant pricks.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Good luck to Ranieri. He's a good manager but he's not in Benitez's class in my view. Talking of Rafael Benitez....according to the tabloids he wants to sign Canizares, Ayala and Aimar for Liverpool.

KingReyes

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
Good luck to Ranieri. He's a good manager but he's not in Benitez's class in my view. Talking of Rafael Benitez....according to the tabloids he wants to sign Canizares, Ayala and Aimar for Liverpool.

yeh I read that somewhere, it seems that the tabloids link players to go with their manager to his new club. Mourinho for example should be taking a few players with him which is possible. I think Valencia will keep theirs however.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Valencia have got a few financial problems though. One of the main reasons why Benitez resigned is coz he wasn't happy with the transfer funds available to him next season.

KingReyes

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
Valencia have got a few financial problems though. One of the main reasons why Benitez resigned is coz he wasn't happy with the transfer funds available to him next season.

yeh ur right, totally forgot about that. They won't come cheaply though.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Ranieri would be gutted to lose players of their ability. Baraja's up for sale and Ayala's been strongly linked with Real but they've since signed Samuel from Roma. An all Argentine defence perhaps?
The only thing the current Valencia side lacks is a world-class forward.

I wish Mr Ranieri all the best in his job at Valencia, the way Chelsea behave towards him was an absolute disgrace.

Knowing our luck, I reckon we will cross paths with Valencia in the Champions League.

Aussie

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Sol said:

He can moon them, those arrogant pricks.

Yes with the word Russian on one cheek and **** on the other

:p

Sammer

Established Member
Wouldn´t it be nice, if Chelsea and Valencia met each other next season in the CL with Valencia kicking the sh*t out of Romans mercenaries?

I really like this scenario.

Top Bottom