• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gary Lewin and England

thegame24

Established Member
How comes he is still England physio?

didnt that alchie red nose prick get him banned a while a go?

Glad it didnt work, shows more proof of how much of a looser fergie is

thegame24

Established Member
he was complaining that he knew other teams players injuries or weak spots where they could get injured.

And so he thought this would help Arsenal cause he thinks we are a bunch of leg breakers, even though his team are the worst in the prem.

Adam

Established Member
He got the Arsenal doctor - Mr Crane, the sack. Lewin as physio is still in place. They brought in Swedish doctors... surprise, surprise.

thegame24 said:
How comes he is still England physio?

didnt that alchie red nose prick get him banned a while a go?

Glad it didnt work, shows more proof of how much of a looser fergie is

When did Ferguson start complaing about Gary Lewin?? Ferguson is a disgrace.

thegame24

Established Member
It was a few years ago cant remember when but i am certain he was complaining about having him as physio. He said we would gain advantage as we would know his players injuries. something like that.

JazzG

Established Member
I thought it was the physio as well but like Adam told me ages ago it was the doctor. Like you said it was basically because as the doctor he would have inside knowledge about the players and injuries, not quite sure what advantage that would give us :?

thegame24 said:
It was a few years ago cant remember when but i am certain he was complaining about having him as physio. He said we would gain advantage as we would know his players injuries. something like that.

What a prick Fergie is. If a player is injured or has a problem EVERYONE in the squad KNOWS about!!! The media REPORTS.

There's NO ****ing secret, that only the manager, player and the physio knows.

The depths to which Fergiesonofabitch sinks never ceases to amaze.

Gary Lewin is one of the best physios in the sport, he is recognized and respected amongst his peers.

Lewin has been England's chief physio since 1996.

Fegusonofabitch is just like his scumbag manure fans, ignorant and vile pricks.

Top Bottom