• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruud Van Nistlerooy

AFCG7

Established Member
Well.. not an amazing player.. a very good one when he plays fairly.. but he hardly does that..thats why so many people dislike him.

Gurgen

Established Member
Ruud: "And then you trip over your own feet, look at the ref like an innocent baby and scream out in agony.." :D

Biggus

Established Member
I think Arsène Wenger's more interested in players that can create as well as score - historically he's gotten rid of players who do little else than tap chances in.

Yeah Wengerball is a kind of modern version of the Dutch tolal-football of the seventies :)

Ruud Van Nistlerooy is a fantastic player, a true out and out striker.

If you don't recognize or respect Van Nistelrooy's abilities than you're a fool.

I hate it when people try to compare Van Nistelrooy with Henry, because they are completely different types of players.

patrick42uk

Established Member
RVN supposedly had a mediocre season, and this is because he scored 26 goals. thats the standard he has set. at arsenal, we dont have players like him and rightfully so because they dont fit our system. however, you have to appreciate that as a center forward, he is one of the best in the world at doing his job.

A

Anonymous

Nistelrooy scored less because Manchester Uniteds season had a lot of problems. The players were getting old and they lost a major player for them.

He does rely upon delivery but he knows what to do with that delivery.

shaz

ok so when we were gonna buy him, who would you rather have had? RVN or Wiltord? personally.. would have gone for RVN.

A

Anonymous

i think inzaghi is a better finsher than the horse. if the horse has the ball outside the box then no worries
he cant do **** and when he socres from 2cm out he celebrates like he ran the whole field and scored
pisses me off

Arjan

ache7859 said:
i think inzaghi is a better finsher than the horse. if the horse has the ball outside the box then no worries
he cant do s**t and when he socres from 2cm out he celebrates like he ran the whole field and scored
pisses me off

If there is one player with a complete lack of footballing skills it has to be Fillipo Inzaghi. RvN is better then Inzaghi, way better.

Cruyff once said on F. Inzaghi that he wished all his opponents had Inzaghi in their teams, because as long as he is not in the sixteen, he is useless. He actually said that he didn't mind giving the ball to Inzaghi as long as he is not in the box, because he can't dribble and pass.

KoLo28

shaz said:
ok so when we were gonna buy him, who would you rather have had? RVN or Wiltord? personally.. would have gone for RVN.

Wasn't Wiltord already at Arsenal before Man utd go Ruud? I'm pretty sure Wenger chose Franny over Ruud?

thegame24

Established Member
He chose Henry over Ruud.

We were linked to van nistlerooy time ago, Wenger stopped and went for cheaper henry.

I think.

KoLo28

I thought we were linked with him when utd got him but wenger preferred jeffers. oh well, we got henry they got a horse.

all due respect he is a quality cf, which is why he's in my fantasy team.

Top Bottom