• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Right that’s it, I’m supporting France

vin de guerre

I have a simple policy. I only support Arsenal Players! No matter what country they play for. As for scholes I hope he does break a leg tripping over him big mouth.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think it was against Yugoslavia ASH.... they won like 6-1 or something like that... i was watching it on the Euro history the other night....

stumpi1

read paper at work and had to throw away after reading scholes ****,so i,m supporting arsenals-b-team. mancs,just you dont hate them :evil:

XxGoonaStuxX

LES BLEUS TO WIN ! I have dual nationality. My mum is French and my Dad is English. I opted when I was young to support Les Bleus at international level! Come on FRANCE

Serip

XxGoonaStuxX said:
LES BLEUS TO WIN ! I have dual nationality. My mum is French and my Dad is English. I opted when I was young to support Les Bleus at international level! Come on FRANCE
Ditto.

I'm not a violent person but ginger **** really pisses me off. I don't like anything about him, an utter waste of flesh. Part of me wants to England to do ok (except against France) the other part wants them to get totally destroyed as I dislike a number of the players and the current nationalism in this country is getting to me. Seeing the Ukip and BNP get so much of the spotlight and people wearing whatever England gear comes on the front of The Sun pisses me off also.

A

Anonymous

the main reason why I personally probably wont support france is because Beckham is captain, and nothing to do with scholes or neville

I'm English and proud of it, I'll be supporting England on Sunday like I've always done.

I'm not French, don't won't to be French, and I sure as hell don't want the French to win.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took out what you said about the french.
WARNING no insults about other nationalties.
NO derogatory about anyone

A

Anonymous

I support the team I have always supported. I am Dutch and I support Germany. I always support them because they play as a team all the time and historically they have won with players who respect their fellow players.

As a Dutch person it is not common this but I support the team I admire the most and it will always be Germany.

Ladygooner

I always like England to do well but I detest all the jingoism that occurs in the English media when England do well in football, rugby, or Henman gets past the 2nd round at Wimbledon (!). It's just total overkill - too much hype.

A few of my friends at work have slated me for not being patriotic, just because I said I wasn't necessarily going to support England on Sunday - I am being neutral. To be honest, I don't care who wins - Arsenal is my team, so I am only concerned about our players doing well (whoever they play for) and coming back without injury for next season. I suppose I will be wanting France to do well because my fave player Bobby plays for them, and I want him to make up for missing out on the World Cup in 2002.

And I hope Ashley wasn't being too serious about kicking Pires - I will be truly p1ssed off if Ash was responsible for injuring him :evil: I don't think Wenger would be too pleased either :!: So Sol, Ash, Bobby, Titi & Paddy - a nice competitive match please but no trying to break each other's legs!!! Unless they belong to Scholes or Neville - feel free to do what you like :lol:

A

Anonymous

ladygooner said:
And I hope Ashley wasn't being too serious about kicking Pires

Ashley should lay off the coke cola and only mineral water for him.

Got a little excited their Ashley?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Ladygooner said:
I always like England to do well but I detest all the jingoism that occurs in the English media when England do well in football, rugby, or Henman gets past the 2nd round at Wimbledon (!). It's just total overkill - too much hype.

Well said that Lady! :lol:
Couldn't agree more

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i am nigerian so i dont have any loyalties. but my love for the Arsenal has translated into a love for FRANCE. VIVA LA FRANCE!!! i hope france owns england and paul scholes breaks his leg in the last second of the game off a tackle by sven for playing like a piece of crap. i also hope ashley cole is man of the match.

brianfrance

Established Member
VIVE LA FRANCE !!

shane-beret-eiffeltower.jpg

A

Anonymous

TRAITORS !!!!!!!!!!

end of.

Im disgusted with what i am reading.

A

Anonymous

i'm not gonna support france just because scholes is such a c**t, we already knew he was before he said all this bollox about pires
Precisely ! I do hate the fact that i have to switch from hating the united players etc and now having to watch them. But i ignore the fact they are playing. I ignore the individual players (except the gooners) and just see them as white or red shirts running around representing my country. Being they are representing my coutry in which i am extremely proud of i want them to win. Any englishmen who supports another country is a disgrace, any person who turns on england just because of one ginger haired **** is also a traitor.
Now i know english pride is at an all time low and englishmen seem to love to slag off their own country and whinge about how bad it is. Well now turning on our national team has shown me just how bad things really are getting.
You people are a disgrace and do not deserve to be able to say you are english.

"We are the ones who have given so much, we are the ones who have touched this world like no other, we are the ones who should be proud of all we have done, walk on, stand tall, we are english"

Aussie

Established Member
GUV i doubt many English people here will auctually be supporting France however they are just pissed of at that **** scholes. If English people are supporting France then that is piss poor and would be very unenglish like.

A

Anonymous

Sorry but that is bollox. What is wrong with promoting any sporting successes anyway? This country needs something to be proud of because all the people seem to do is complain about it. Most countries in the world overhype their teams successes so england is nothing different, but in fact, less bad. It is our media that slags off its own people, our media that criticises its own team and country and our newspapers that seem to want to end englishmens careers. Look at ian botham in cricket, arguably the worlds best ever player, he had a bad run as captain, and the ENGLISH papers started abusing him, not just his performances but his lifestyle etc. The english papers are by far the worst in the world for slagging off their own, maybe this is the reason why so many english people seem to hate their own country. I am disgusted with any englishmen who is not proud, if you dont like our country and want to whinge about it then move to spain. England is being overun enough as it is and englishness seems to be disappearing in all major cities, and its sad that our own people now are turning on it.
WOOLWICH ARSENAL, well said son, exactly how i feel. We are english and should be proud.
ENGLAND TIL I DIE

Aussie

Established Member
I have always admired England and its people with the way they support and get behind there sporting teams. The barmy army that comes over here all the only to see your cricket team get belted, the fans that came over for the last rugby world cup and the Brittish Lions tour. I was in Sydney when the Brittish Lions were over here and it was sensational the way they all got behind there team and practically took over Sydney well mainly the pubs.

However it is very unenglish not to support England against France in Euro because of a **** called Scholes. I probably would prefer France to win but i aint English. Get behind your team cause i ****ing know that they need all the support they can get cause they are ****E :wink:

Top Bottom