• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

v Leicester photographs

jonmoody61

Hi all,

a bit late i know but i just wanted to share some of my photgraphs from that great great day. I took 300 overall, here are some of the best!!

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0112.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0243.jpg

these are outside our usual chippie where the streets were overflowing until 2am
DSCF0262.jpg

DSCF0264.jpg

hope you enjoy them!

jonmoody61

hehe, uploading them to photobucket (300) is gonna be a long time and wont work properly!! i have no webspace

arsenal really is my life and i am 14. been going to arsenal constantly all season for about 8 years now. that day was special. THAT season was remarkable. i will never ever forget that day. my voice still has not totally recovered.

i am sure it is the same to some people around here - it still hasnt settled in that we are unbeatable - that we didnt lose a single game in the toughest and best league in the world.

we are special
we are arsenal

what do others think of photos?

Rupert

Hey nice I was sitting quite near you... You a junior gunner? If so were they selling the bit which is normally for away fans to family enclosure members?

jonmoody61

I am a Junior Gunner, yes. but i go to about 25-30 arsenal games a season - home and away

i was indeed in the normal away end which they didnt give to leicester. good seats actually, right in corner.

i was on Premiership Plus too

AND you can see my arm holding inflatable trophy if you watch the Arsenal PLus video of the title celebrations!!! :D

sanyasi

you lucky bastards, hwo jealous i was when i saw those pictures, every day i wish i lived in london so that i could see arsenal play

you guys are so lucky and take it all for granted

jonmoody61

we dont take it for granted. just we are a bit lucky as we are a popular club and the best in the world - and about where we live.

we are gooners...

what do others think of photos?!

jonmoody61

I am sorry to bump this thread people, but I was wondering if any other people took pics from the stands that day?

Thanks. :)

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I too am envious! I so badly want to go to London to see my beloved Gunners play at Highbury before we move to Emirates Stadium. But i dont think that'll ever happen. :(

Fantastic pictures though, they really make you feel as though you were there and a part of all the celebrations! (Obviously from you, i mean we - those who werent there)

Hopefully, some member who go to the games can post more pics of games they go to, it'd be fantastic to see them all.

You lucky bastards! :D :wink: :D

jonmoody61

Yeah, some of them did! Fair play to them though, they won't be seeing something similar for some time....

Latest posts

Top Bottom