• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Your Country

What would you prefer?

• Arsenal WIN Champions League.......or

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England or your Country WIN Euro's or WC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Henry IV

UlsterBranch said:
My country im afraid

I mean whats the chance of Northern Ireland winning a tournament ;D
I'm from NI too. I'd go more wild if NI qualified for a tournament than if Arsenal won the ECL.

Biggus

Established Member
I'm from NI too. I'd go more wild if NI qualified for a tournament than if Arsenal won the ECL.

Thats very couragous to say so.....fortunately you'll never be put in that dilemma :lol:

TRUE GUNNER

I dont care about england because i hate it that the whole country supports them, but with club football there are rivalries and it is more exciting. Also international football is basically crap appart from france and brazil.

MightyArsenal

Without a doubt arsenal......Your team is your bread and butter...internationals are like oysters, they are a luxury and you dont need them :)

marco

i travel up and down the country every week to support arsenal and would much rather they won then england.

last night i was much less nervous before england france than i am ever for an arsenal match. i would rather arsenal beat man united next year than england to have beaten france

dsurg

I'm Nigeria...and I can tell u that there would be nothing as close to winning the world cup....as much as I love Arsenal....I know we will win the CL sooner or later but the world cup may not happen in my lifetime....so I'd go for Nigeria winning the World Cup and Obafemi Martins scoring a hattrick in the final on African soil in South Africa 2010 :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom