• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pascal Cygan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger_Reyes

Good luck at Villarreal Pascal. You were a model professional, a true pro.

You would have been my man of the match is we had won at Old Trafford in October 2004, you had a blinding first half.

You'll never be forgotten.

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
Top rated professional and for a man of your size, there is a lot of skillful stuff you pulled out. I am sure you will be better appreciated in the spanish league..where you will be going against skillfull players.

Gurgen

Established Member
Unlike Cole I wish Cygan the best of luck.

He was never any good but didn't complain and got on with the job. I'll always remember the Fulham game, despite all the stick I've given him over the years seeing him score and be so happy was a delight to watch.

kanooo

DannyGooner1982 said:
So long, Mr Cygan, have fun with Bobby with the Yellow Subbies

And don't get injured like Edu did in Valencia & Bobby recently at Villarael! :wink:

Thank you Pascal. You did your best for Arsenal although sometimes you fell short of expectation. :)

mjkgooner

He was a good pro but never ever good or consistant enough for the arsenal, good luck for the future though and get a hair cut.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Top man, bet he's a good man to have in a scrap. Always there when we needed him.

I thought he looked a bit like a foreign legionaire, bit like Ribery does.

Good luck son.

I'll bet he never understood the jeers anyway, his lack of English will have protected him from us.

Offy

I feel really empty and sad... he was a topman, an absolute professional always gave 400% commitment and his attitude was brilliant. Even though he wasnt as gifted as some our players .. He never moaned even when played out of position, i rember once when i was at highbury and he was played at LB agasint united. He was bloody Awsome. You will have a special place in my heart. Your the man Cygan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7SXpWF8IRk&NR

( this bought a tear to my eye ) ...

An absolute legand. Love You man.

kopzilla

Always Negative
its almost a brand new team now..henry and ljungberg are the only ones remaining from the team of yesteryears

pg1989

Offy said:
I feel really empty and sad... he was a topman, an absolute professional always gave 400% commitment and his attitude was brilliant. Even though he wasnt as gifted as some our players .. He never moaned even when played out of position, i rember once when i was at highbury and he was played at LB agasint united. He was bloody Awsome. You will have a special place in my heart. Your the man Cygan.

Love the video, will sincerely miss Cygan. Great pro, and i think he was worth the £2 million we paid for him.

RC8

Established Member
Great guy off the pitch. Not so great on the pitch, but he did try very hard, and did things with dignity (unlike some other defender).

I always respected him.

Good Luck, and I hope he shows Spain what he can do.

A

Anonymous

He always performed well in Europe, and is a competent defender, so I have a feeling he will be good in Spain.

Legend#1

Established Member
Great pro, never moaned, always did his job.. He IS a good CB, just not quick enough for the Premiership, he never let us down in the slower paced CL.

I hail his performances against Roma away and Inter away, he was momentous in both.

Also his admirable left back game at Highbury last season against United, I hope he remembered to take Cronaldo out of his pocket before he jetted to Villarreal.

aimar

i remember a little while back there was some stats available regarding arsenal with and without cygan. and they were very impressive in has favour.

can anybody get ahold of these?

Offy

pg1989 said:
Offy said:

Love the video, will sincerely miss Cygan. Great pro, and i think he was worth the £2 million we paid for him.

Yeah he is the man ... sad to see him go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom