• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol & Cole are coming back tonight!England lose 2-1

kluivert

That will be a good news for us! Croatia will beat England & our boys will have a good rest towards the coming season...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
not likely... 3-1 to England... Rooney has another 2 goals... (and the ginger haired c*nt broke his scoring drought).... still 20 mins. left

A

Anonymous

USArsenal said:
not likely... 3-1 to England... Rooney has another 2 goals... (and the ginger haired c*nt broke his scoring drought).... still 20 mins. left

and the best thing is , France are drawing

kanuuu

Established Member
I went mad When the first England goal went in, i then realised who scored it, i felt violated.........

kluivert

Well the'll be back next thursday anyway, c'mon Portugal!!! It will be the first & only time when'll be chear in on Fake ronaldo :eek:ops:

A

Anonymous

Well the'll be back next thursday anyway, c'mon Portugal!!! It will be the first & only time when'll be chear in on Fake ronaldo
Now this is getting bullshit. You are actually going to support a team with fake ronaldo in it? WHY? Arsenal are an english club. What about Sol and Cole?
strange

KingReyes

Established Member
kluivert said:
Well the'll be back next thursday anyway, c'mon Portugal!!! It will be the first & only time when'll be chear in on Fake ronaldo :eek:ops:

When saying that you are actually wishing that Ronaldo makes a fool out of Ash Cole who will be marking him. If you wanna support Portugal go ahead, but at least do it for the right reasons. If you can find any. :roll:

kluivert

aaaaaaaah you guys are taking this too seriously!! There is only one serious thing for me & that's Arsenal! So as i said c'mon Ronaldo, send our boys back home! Same goes for France...

England are so overrated it's amazing...

By the way to be a world class team/player you need to produce for years to be called such.Don't believe the hype lads!!!! Rooney is compared to pele! how stupid is this.... Tabloids crap!!!

lewdikris

Established Member
Our players will become better, more confident, more determined because of international success. If you can't see that you're nuts.

And Rooney is being compared as an 18 year old to Pele WHEN HE WAS 18! IE to Pele in the 1958 world cup .... not the 1970 version.

A

Anonymous

England are so overrated it's amazing...
No way, england have been slagged off something chronic. We have been called useless and not been rated in the top 6 teams. When playing france people at half time on television were saying that "shockingly england are beating france" and the way they were talking was if we were about as good as trinidad and tobago. We are very much underated by all footballing pundits. It is only the hope of the nation - who lets be honest really need something to cheer about - that is building up our chances. Nothing else. And look at our recent competition history, it is hard to beat us - 96 penalties, 98 penalties, 2002 fluke. It will be hard to beat us and hopefully FOOTBALLS COMING HOME. Then all the smug anti english here might shut their mouths.
WHO THE **** ARE FRANCE?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Well said guv. kluivert, I've heard some crap in my time, particularly in the last two weeks, particularly people's excuses for supporting France above their mother country, but your statements are even more ridiculous. Yeah! Let's get knocked out early! That'll really put Sol and Ash in a good frame of mind for the new season, won't it?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
And Rooney deserves all the praise he's getting, ignore the evidence of your own eyes if you want, but he's been sensational. Mind you, if it wasn't for Rooney, we'd be on our way home and you'd be happy, wouldn't you?
I think if Rooney played for Arsenal, you'd be loving it. Some of the jealousy on this forum, it's like a meeting of pre teen girls. Sad...

Latest posts

Top Bottom