• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jérémie Aliadière (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Established Member
Brum Want Jeremie

BRUM WANT ALIADIERE
Birmingham City Steve Bruce wants Arsenal striker Jeremie Aliadiere to replace the injured Mikael Forssell, who is set to miss the rest of the season with a knee injury. Aliadiere is himself sidelined by a knee problem, but he should be fit by January when the transfer window opens and could then sign on loan.

Absolutely great move, the end of the seaon at another club would be perfect for him to build his strength up then over the summer he can go on the reyes diet and we've once again got our tap in player.

Canuck

Established Member
Birmingham would be a good team for him to get some experience with. I like Bruce, he seems like a good manager, and the team is hungry for success. That is a good atmosphere for a young player to be in.

Mark

Established Member
I reckon if he goes, it will be permanent. He doesn't have what it takes to make it here.

kamikaze80

Established Member
they can have him, aliadiere does not figure in our future plans. hopefully he'll net us something in the way of a transfer fee..

goonerlove

If he is out until March/April, then it doesn't really make sense for B'ham to bring him in to replace Forssel for just 1+ months at the end. If there is a chance that Ali can get back in late Feb or early March, then maybe... that would give them 2 months for Ali to help them (close to 10 games).

Would be a smart move for Ali and Arsenal and could also lead to a permanent transfer that could help B'ham and Arsenal with a "win-win" transfer (assuming that AW doesn't see a high probability for Ali figuring prominently in our plans).

Goonerlove

shaz

aliadiere should go out on loan for 6 months at the start of next season. if wenger realises its just hopeless, flog him off.

Gunner4life09

we have a lot of players in that position and Jermaine is injury prone and is kinda of too small for the Premiership but Brum want him then might as well take the offer.

TIFANNY

I think it's not true!!
and if it was right, I don't want Aliadiere quit the club because he's to my mind a good prospect!! so I hope he will stay and above all come back soon on the pitch with Arsenal!!!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
people have been saying he is a good "prospect" for 4 years now... at 21 years old, its time to stop being a "propect" and start realizing potential... i think if he doesnt play next season or plays poorly or gets hurt again, he is out the door.... and as much as I like him, "dont let the door hit you in the arse"... we have so many players ahead of him in pecking order with others waiting in the wings who have SHOWN they can play in the EPL (Bentley for example, Lupoli may be another)....

Gunner4life09

yeah now a days you can't still be a good prospect and the age of 21, and he's injury prone. i liked him but if he's going to get injured all the time we are just wasting money. might as well sell him to a club who can offer his 1st team football. its for his own good. with Herny, Reyes, Bergkamp, Van Perise. how is he going to get any 1st team football?

jeromelee

kamikaze80 said:
they can have him, aliadiere does not figure in our future plans. hopefully he'll net us something in the way of a transfer fee..

Well, with the amount of games he's played so far.......I doubt he'll be highly rated/priced. We'll be lucky to get 2mil for him.

kanuuu

Established Member
I just realised, that without Ali, we've only actually got 3 strikers, although theyre all top quality we need another striker, should be the next priority after defensive cover.

jeromelee

kanuuu said:
I just realised, that without Ali, we've only actually got 3 strikers, although theyre all top quality we need another striker, should be the next priority after defensive cover.

Not really, cause we have Bergy, Titi, Reyes and Persie. And Freddie has played upfront before as well. Maybe then JP can come in as well. I have no doubt we have adequate cover upfront at the moment as Bergy is still part of the team. But of course we know Wenger still has plans to bring one more forward in. But I would prioritise on defense at the moment for sure.

Mark

Established Member
Ali keen on PSG

Ali to PSG?

Well I'd sell him now before he leaves for free. He doesn't have what it takes to make it here. I reckon he could be really good in the French league.

Hilal

Bloody hell the club is starting to resemble a revolving door. I think Ali's got a lot of talent, and should be given one more season. But if he does go, I wont be too upset.
All I hope is that Wenger can create a third great team to succed the Invincibles ( Who succeded the 98 double team).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom