• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

NEW AWAY JERSEY: BAD NEWS

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
I know you're a girl and all but ...

thierrys_girl said:
i dont like that one

JuventusASS0304.gif

It's better than that one :wink:
that blue one is definalty better than that pink one :wink:

mood

YUCK. I hate that white thing on the back of the home shirt more than the yellow line. IT HAS TO GO!

chris66

Does anyone know how to get a jersey (home or away) without the o2 sposor logo on it? I just hate walking around North America as a mobile advertising hoarding for a company that doesn't even do business here. I'm an Arsenal fan but their logo is 1/5th the size of the bloody sponsors!

ModeratelyVacant

chris66 said:
Does anyone know how to get a jersey (home or away) without the o2 sposor logo on it? I just hate walking around North America as a mobile advertising hoarding for a company that doesn't even do business here. I'm an Arsenal fan but their logo is 1/5th the size of the bloody sponsors!

Very good point. I saw an exact replica of last season's away kit without the O2 in Lifestyle Sports once, but even that shocked me...surely it can't have been official, but it was in a respectable sports-shop.

TRUE GUNNER

i love that shirt and that blue will just make us stand out even more, like we need to when were playing our great football. Its very different and i think it will be a big hit with the fans when it comes out. I think i'll get that instead of the red one

lorenzo

right here goes, this is my first post, ever...

Really really like the blue kit, but i do think its a shame that the yellow is going to be relegated to third but then i like the idea that the yellow kits are associated with historic moments in gooner history (71',89', 04' etc...)

on the subject of the new home kit, apparently its only for a season, which can't be to bad for those that don't like it, but i do hope that teh 'fial season at highbury one will be individual, in that although made by nike, no other team will have a design like it (unlike the generic nike kits where the only difference between us and manure is club badge and red/white and red/black :mrgreen: ...

calvinngai88

The home kit looks cool. You guys out there might think with the white patch where the names will be printed on sucks. However, thinking on the other side, no other club has that kinda of colour match which produces a special, one and only Arsenal-style jersey. The away kit is very bright. I would prefer the first mobile sponsor '02' away blue kit.

teengooner

Not only will I have the problem of choosing which shirt to purhchase, but of what to get on the back.

Any suggestions? :|

thierrys_girl

Established Member
teengooner said:
Not only will I have the problem of choosing which shirt to purhchase, but of what to get on the back.

Any suggestions? :|
your favourite gunners name or your name :wink:

Top Bottom