• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

So Wenger, so wise...

MAK

Has the world and in particular the French national side finally twigged on to something Le Boss has known all along?

Henry & Trezeguet can't actually play together. When the two are up front France look woeful. Euro 2004 & Japorea 2002 saw France played badly and fail to produce the goals they should have. Once Trez was taken off against Switzerland Henry could play a bit and scored twice. Again when Trez was subbed in the last 20 mins against Greece TH started to look like the player we all know. Too late by then.

This must explain why AW has never really tried to sign Trez once he converted TH from a winger to a striker.

Arsène knows...

Aussie

Established Member
I always thought that Trez was Henry's perfect partner well at least that is what every body had been saying. However of late the two do not seem to function well. I would be intrested to see what BrianFrance thinks.

brianfrance

Established Member
In the matches before the euro, Santini couldn't play Henry & Trezeguet (injury, fake injury, important match with the club etc..) as we have seen Luyindula/Saha duo on the starting XI; The automatism cannot come like that, need works and matches and matches. First "excuse"
Henry don't play the same football he played at Monaco with Trez, and not played as 4 and 6 years ago (successfull years and partnership for them)
And last thing, he was simply out of form.

The first match is August 18th; We'll see if the new coach will start Trez, Saha, Luyindula, Cissé or Govou alongside Titi

calvinngai88

thanks alot UlsterBranch. avenellgooner, trezeguet has signed a new contract with juventus, and i doubt wenger would be signing a forward.

Sol man

I'm not really sure they were ever a partnership. Trez was always a sub before he scored the golden goal at euro 2000. Correct me if I am wrong but Trez was also not in the 2003 confederations cup in which Henry played brilliant. Trez is a good player but he is nothing special.

Top Bottom