• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

arsenal suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** arsenal

haha u ****ers call urself 'gooners'

thats the ****in funniest thing ive heard all my life..arsenal what a joke.. :lol:

nnaife

Why are you deciding to chill here we dont chill in your forums, but welcome all the same.

psssst <<everyone>> i reckon he secretly wants to be a gooner :wink:

starsky

Liverpool? hah, don't poke fun in other teams when your team is ****e, yer lucky gerrard aint gone cos if he did, your team would be universally ****ed with that chump kewell

A

Anonymous

dey do dat doe dont dey doe !!!

Who did you knick the computer you are using from?

Why am i wasting my time, hes obviously been blocked.

himanshu

yeah hes been blocked or realsied hes wasting his time.....funt to have those kind of ****s to insult once in a while :wink:

nnaife

awww we shouldnt block him

i reckon he was on ly being playful, nothing wrong with a bit of pre season competinve banter, afterall we are the champions ;D

mayoud

Why are Liverpool supporters hopeless at making Pancakes?
Because they're all useless tossers

Why did Gerard Houllier go to Argos?
It's the only place he could pick up Premier Points.

Q. Why can't you circumcise a Scouser?
A. Because there is no end to those pricks.

Q. Why do pigeons fly upside down over Liverpool?
A. Because there's nothing worth ****ting on.

Q: Define confusion
A: Fathers day in Liverpool

A Scouser walks into the D.S.S. and says :-
"I've just been offered a Blow Job, If I take it will it affect my benefit claim?"

What do you call a Liverpool fan in a suit?
The defendant

What do you call a Liverpool fan in a detached 4 bed house?
A burglar

Q: What's the difference between a Liverpool fan and a broken clock?
A: Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Q: Why does the River Mersey run through Liverpool?
A: Because if it walked it would be mugged.

Q: Why will Liverpool never win the League?
A: They keep scoring Owen goals

If you see a Liverpool Fan on a bike, why should you never swerve to hit him... ?

It might be your bike...

Snow White, Arnold Schwazennegger and Quasimodo are having a conversation. Snow White says "Everybody tells me I am the most beautiful, divine woman that any man has ever laid his eyes on, but how do I know?" Arnie says "I know what you mean. Everybody tells me I am the most muscular, hunky man that has ever lived, but how do I know?" Quasimodo says "Yes. Everybody tells me I am the most disgusting, despicable, grotesque creature that has ever roamed the earth, but how do I know?" Snow White says "Let's go and see the wise man!" So off they go. Snow White goes in first and five minutes later she comes out and says: "It's true. I am the most beautiful, divine woman that any man has ever laid his eyes on." Arnie goes in and five minutes later he comes out and says: "It's true. I am the most muscular, hunky man that has ever lived." Quasimodo goes in and five minutes later he comes out and says: "Who's this Peter Beardsley character then?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom