• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Stop posting links to the sun, everywhere i look people are quoting the sun. It is a **** paper who dont deserve our time of day. Why worry over something the **** wrote? Its bullshit, every single thing in the sun is crap.

A

Anonymous

it's been already posted
next time read existing topics
it's annoying when there are 3 or for posts about the same stuff
Yeh alrite sorry mate, keep your hair on, i cant be expected to read every bloudy topic on this forum can i. I actually did read a few to see if it was already posted an i didnt see it. Apology accepted :roll:

as for.....

Why are you surprised mate, it has been posted by theguvnor did U expect anything better?...I wouldn't be suprised if I were you!!

And BTW the other post is by yaskl ....no surpise there, is there?
And now Wait for the third thread from shark.

i just love those three "GUNNERS"!!!
What are you saying? I dont think you even know what you are saying, i know what i am saying though, you ****ing **** head !!!

A

Anonymous

Why are you surprised mate, it has been posted by theguvnor did U expect anything better?...I wouldn't be suprised if I were you
Surprised at what? It was a joke, obviously sad tossers like yourself dont understand joking. The descent people on this forum laughed at it and it lightened up the mood. You are just an idiot, if you dont like what i have to say then dont read anything i post, look what youve done now, ruined the good nature of this thread :roll:

himanshu

theguvnor said:
Stop posting links to the sun, everywhere i look people are quoting the sun. It is a **** paper who dont deserve our time of day. Why worry over something the **** wrote? Its bullshit, every single thing in the sun is crap.

yeah **** the sun...stop going to their site.....

except to the "life" section where the other day they had pics of sharapova at the beach :wink:

quattro

well i guess people's nerves are a little frayed around here that the next post which has "vieira" and "madrid" on it will be a little disorienting.

the article was funny nonetheless. blogfc=class... except for some of the rumors that their rumourphile is spouting. ;D

Ladygooner

I shouldn't take any notice of what The Sun prints, should just ignore it but it still manages to wind me up.

I had to laugh at this morning's story though - yet again, no quote from Vieira but it is not the first time it has happened. Remember the scenario back in 2001 where Vieira is "quoted" as saying he wants out of Arsenal and will definitely not be playing for Arsenal next season. Again, no word from Vieira to confirm/deny the claims because he is out of the country on holiday. The press certainly pick their moments don't they - ALWAYS when Paddy is on holiday, ALWAYS after a French international/friendly, ALWAYS quoting that Paddy has been in discussions with his teammate Zidane about a move to Madrid. Why don't the press change the f*cking record :evil:

And I could understand these rumours if Arsenal had won zilch this season but, for God's sake, they've just had a record breaking season, one which may never be surpassed. Winning the Champions League doesn't happen overnight and we are getting that bit closer each year, I'm sure it will happen whilst Paddy is still captain of Arsenal.

Sammer

Established Member
theguvnor said:

Well said, this forum is quality and we should not get into quoting the SUN regularly.

We should have other things to talk about than speculate about SUN-quotes.

dsurg

Guys, this is THE SUN remember

the same newspaper that said we were buying Gerrard, Terry, Morientes and Kaka...all in the space of seven days. And they were sure of it!

Last summer we were spared this kind of stories because Chelski gave them the news ...spending millions every few days..

There isnt any such news this season so what do they do

What they know best make up stories about The Arsenal

Dont loose any sleep about this

Its just another Sun cook-up

voomboom

I stopped believing that crap excuse for a newspaper ever since they TWICE printed that arsenal had signed les ferdinand when he and wrighty were playing up front together for england.

Think that was about '92/'93.....

beanz

SF Gooner said:
if true, this is absolutely horrible. I cant imagine who we would get to replace him. I dont think anyone from England would give us their best cause they want to beat us. All I can say is that I hope it's false and I wish Vieira would come out and say something publicly.
Hey dude, let me put this into perspective for you.
The "Sun" (calling it a newspaper would be an injustice to the other rags) is similar to your "National Inquirer" or "Hello" magazine, they are only interested in one thing, selling more copies.
The truth, or anything remotely resembling the truth, does'nt enter into it.
Read past the banner headlines and you soon realise that the majority of thier stories, have no substance in fact or any relevance to reality, but then again, maybe Elvis is alive and well and working in a chip shop in Darlington! :mrgreen:

tbbosa

Well The sun should give Vieira and AFC some money from their sales, since we help them sell their papers. But being the **** :evil: that they are, I don’t think that is about to happen.
Some one mentioned lazy journalism, I think this is it!!!!!

Gunner Ossie

If you really really unhappy about the sun's bullshit (i mean artical)on vieira wanting to leave then please feel free to give the tossers (i mean journalists) who wrote (i mean invented) it a peice of your mind.

sunsport@the-sun.co.uk

if you cant be arsed to write it yourself heres one i prepared earlier

Dear ERIC BEAUCHAMP un be-known to yourselft and your fellow **** suckers at the sun we arsenal fans would kindly ask you to do two things ;

A) Refraim from inventing further stories regarding vieira's departure to real madrid

and more importantly

B) EAT **** and DIE

Yours

Mr WeAre TheChampions

Kyla

It's not only the sun tho. The daily mail's headline says "Vieira- I am off" The general consensus also seems to be that a meeting of some kind was held y/day. Does anybody know if there is any truth in a press conference being held today at 2pm?

Somebody assure me this is all crap- Jazz, Adam, Lewd, Mark, patrick42uk et al?????

lewdikris

Established Member
Of course, it is possible Paddy wants to leave. But if it did the circumstances would be absolutely **** all to do with what's been printed.

Andrew

Is BlogFC an Arsenal site? They always seem biased towards Arsenal. Either that, or they are one of the few who have some common sense and also a common hate towards the media.

A

Anonymous

Re: Vieira: "I wanna leave"

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2004322649,00.html

I've had it ! Not only do they make up stories but now they quote people on things they've never said. Yes, it will help sell more papers but dont they think that the average person will soon realise that everything they say is gonna happen never happens ????

They dont even bother getting their facts straight before they make up the bloody quotes. The other day they said that patrick said that Arsenal need a centre back to partner Sol - im sure patrick knows of Toure's existance - but unfortunately the sun forgot.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 55,00.html

Here, they've quoted Frank Stapleton as saying that wenger will be looking for strikers over the summer to make an impact in europe. Clearly something they made up coz im sure stapleton knows how many strikers we have at the club now. I mean, Reyes, Henry, Bergkamp, Persie, Aliadiere and now even Jeffers. What kind of team would want 7 strikers who all want first team football. (well, other than chelsea)

Is it just me or is this getting out of hand ???

no they do a good job of selling papers and it works, some they get right and some they get wrong but they usually have different takes of a particular story, but on the Vieira one there is total agreement in all the newspapers. If you find it hard to read or hear things that you dont like dont listen dont read or better yet do and ignore. Just admit your scared he's gonna go and you dont like to hear what really scares you, so lay off the papers

you have delusions of grandeur if you think Jeffers is the answer, quality is the key not quantity as for Aliadiere, unproven the same is with Van Persie, Bergkamp dosent play away in the champions league and is certainly no back up for Henry also dont think he made 10 goals last season, as for Reyes i really have never been this excited about a player however we dont how he will work out yet.

So all in all we have Henry and Reyes not much else proven backup, just accept it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom