• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanz

Shirley said:
The postman of David Dein’s son’s ex-girlfriend’s cousin
???

What a complex relation! :shock:
Yes, It's a tricky thing the English language, even for those of us whose mother tongue it is.
Irony, sarcasm and even double entendre(pinched from the French just to further confuse things) are all there to trip up the unwary, the smiley's are generally a good sign of the intent tho :mrgreen:

AlexH

Re: Vieira: "I wanna leave"

yaskl said:
but on the Vieira one there is total agreement in all the newspapers.

Not the case actually...nothing about it in either the Express or the Times...haven't seen the others? What about the other broadsheets (hopefully a bit more reliable)...anyone seen the Telegraph/Guardian/Independent? What have they got to say?

A

Anonymous

Gunner Ossie said:
If you really really unhappy about the sun's bullshit (i mean artical)on vieira wanting to leave then please feel free to give the tossers (i mean journalists) who wrote (i mean invented) it a peice of your mind.

sunsport@the-sun.co.uk

if you cant be arsed to write it yourself heres one i prepared earlier

Dear ERIC BEAUCHAMP un be-known to yourselft and your fellow **** suckers at the sun we arsenal fans would kindly ask you to do two things ;

A) Refraim from inventing further stories regarding vieira's departure to real madrid

and more importantly

B) EAT s**t and DIE

Yours

Mr WeAre TheChampions

what a muppet, to write that crap you spew, sheesh calm down calm down, you cant obscene stuff like that cause they write Paddy's off grow up.
B) EAT s**t and DIE

Man thats disgusting, your disgusting but then you already knew that.

oh if your gonna write that **** to the sun try and change the spelling looks like its written by a 10 y/o who just learnt to swear.

A) Refraim from inventing further stories regarding vieira's departure to real madrid

Kyla

At first I thought the whole thing was rubbish. It made no sense- Arsenal just completed something special in going unbeaten- a club on the verge of great things. Then all this specualtion gathers pace, and you realise, hey, it makes perfect sense. This whole unbeaten thing is an appropriate swan-song for Patrick. An ever-after he can share with the fans for all eternity. Now he is going off to conquer his one harboured ambition- the Champions League.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Look, we have this every damn year.

Screw these guys and rise above it.

Vieira is entitled to want to know what Wengers plans are for the summer (I suspect that part of the story is true).

Vieira has won everything woth winning in English football. Several times over.

So it's only natural he wants a real (excuse the pun) shot at the Champoins League.

We didn't win it last year, when we seemed to have a great chance, and he's going to be thinking the major clubs will come back stonger so what chance for Arsenal this year?

But if he's satisfied we will be stronger not weaker next season he'll stay.

Question is are we currently going to be stronger?

We are missing two maybe three players; right back, central defence (I don't quite buy into the myth that Tourre has become a great in this position overnight) & maybe up front. We have plenty of strikers, but Titi & Reyes aside (and with respect to Bergy) do we have quality written throughout all seven, like a stick of rock, or are we a little hollow in that department?

Vieira is committed to Arsenal, I believe that, but the finances being what they are can we keep up with the pack?

Vieira would love to play in that new stadium but he'll, be 30+ by then, and Real and their ilk most likely won't be sniffing any more.

That's the knub of the problem.

I know Arsenal won't react to this kind of media hype & sign Rooney tomorrow so I guess patience will once again be a virtue. All will be revealed in due course.

calvinngai88

Isn't these the same old tricks used by Madrid to lure Anelka, some years back? Stating some rubbish reports to unsettle the fans and the player himself. Vieira is no Anelka so I reckon everyone to look forward Vieira leading Arsenal for the first match at Ashburton Grove. :)

calvinngai88

yeahx!~ i agree too. Whenever Campbell was outrun, out came Toure to stick out his leg for a corner and he got a pat from Lehmann.

marco

theguvnor said:
Stop posting links to the sun, everywhere i look people are quoting the sun. It is a **** paper who dont deserve our time of day. Why worry over something the **** wrote? Its bullshit, every single thing in the sun is crap.

i completely agree. if anyone wants to read what crap the sun write just read what the liverpool fans wrote on the general football topic link on this website.
that shows what true **** the sun is.can people stop sending links to it and even buying the ****

Jinn

Established Member
Ok everyone, I've merged all the existing Vieira topics into one, for the sake of keeping things tidy.

Sorry for the confusion this may cause when reading through all the posts!

patrick42uk

Established Member
if its the champions league vieira wants, he is more likely to get it at madrid. if he suggested he wants to leave, or even asked wenger about his transfer ambitions in pre-season, i think we should sell. no one player should ever hold a club to ransom, we are not everton. if he has any doubts, rather than focus on keeping him, we should focus on getting the maxmum possible amount.

sienna

This is getting really too much. Every year we have to put up with this crap. I am fed up with it. Whatever happens, happens. If Vieira wants to leave then so be it. The club comes first not the player.

marco

wenger has apparently said that he can talk to real madrid. sky sports news is saying that he seems to be on his way. i think this is actually gonna happen?

A

Anonymous

no they do a good job of selling papers and it works, some they get right and some they get wrong but they usually have different takes of a particular story, but on the Vieira one there is total agreement in all the newspapers. If you find it hard to read or hear things that you dont like dont listen dont read or better yet do and ignore. Just admit your scared he's gonna go and you dont like to hear what really scares you, so lay off the papers

you have delusions of grandeur if you think Jeffers is the answer, quality is the key not quantity as for Aliadiere, unproven the same is with Van Persie, Bergkamp dosent play away in the champions league and is certainly no back up for Henry also dont think he made 10 goals last season, as for Reyes i really have never been this excited about a player however we dont how he will work out yet.

So all in all we have Henry and Reyes not much else proven backup, just accept it mate.
Firstly i dont really understand many of your points that you make, and they do seem to counter what general concensus is. I am not against this, as i myself do have far different views from many on here. Recently when people were absuing your ramblings i sort of stuck up for you, but really recently your posts have been somewhat confusing. Are you saying that the sun shouldnt be criticised by people here? Apologies if im wrong but it seemed to me that you were having ago at another gooner who slagged off the sun. Also it is correct for us to feel annoyed at this vieira goings on, you may feel differently but i dont think you should be having ago at someone just becaue they disagree with you. I mean, after all your opinions are in the minority, and rather extreme in some cases.
Dont really understand this rant, but its more just wondering what your stance is on this issue, as i have read you criticising other posters for stating there views, you do seem to have very strange stance on things.

Spartan

all BULLSHIT!!!

dont you guys remember was it 3yrs ago when they claimed he signed for those ****s but didnt know nothing about it coz he was on holiday!!!

wanky Sun

A

Anonymous

patrick42uk said:
if its the champions league vieira wants, he is more likely to get it at madrid. if he suggested he wants to leave, or even asked wenger about his transfer ambitions in pre-season, i think we should sell. no one player should ever hold a club to ransom, we are not everton. if he has any doubts, rather than focus on keeping him, we should focus on getting the maxmum possible amount.

agreed

let the stupid frog go

enough is enough

A

Anonymous

Mad Jens said:
Where do you come up with this bollocks from, shark?

oh its good to see your and guess what your still in the same bright mood as usual,with your cheery responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom