• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Vieira is "injured" for today's friendly against Sturm Graz too !

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?arti ... nor+knocks

We are not 100% sure paddy will miss the game tonight. If you click on this link you will see how Richard Clarke said they are all expected to be training by tomorrow morning - including vieira.

So chances are he WILL figure at some stage in the game.

The only players that will definately miss out today are Edu as he's on holiday and Sol because of the injury.

Not sure about gilberto though.

lee1001

Established Member
Deano said:
Gab Marcotti on Talk S***T this morning summed it all up wonderfully.

"Arsenal survived when they sold Anelka. Wenger replaced Petit and Overmars. They will do so again, Wenger is a genius"

Also Tony Crapsacino who ususally talks crap said.

" The biggest disaster for Arsenal would be the loss of Wenger. As long as he is there Arsenal will be ok."

Thats reminds me...

Didn't Juventus sell the best player in the world to Real Madrid in Zidane for 50 million a few years back??

Juventus then went on and won the league two years in a row and got to the Champions League final.

voomboom

Look guys, I'm telling you that this marca story is a spanish press v's english press little fight

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=13617

All of the english press are writing " 'agrees' " and "according to spanish paper marca". If it was the daily star who came out with the story they wouldnt do that. They'd report it as fact. I'm telling you that marca just made up the agreement story cos the mirror said real had no cash.

KingReyes

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
Vieira is "injured" for today's friendly against Sturm Graz too !

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?arti ... nor+knocks

We are not 100% sure paddy will miss the game tonight. If you click on this link you will see how Richard Clarke said they are all expected to be training by tomorrow morning - including vieira.

So chances are he WILL figure at some stage in the game.

The only players that will definately miss out today are Edu as he's on holiday and Sol because of the injury.

Not sure about gilberto though.

I don't think we will see Paddy play regardless of his transfer, if he is in fact injured AW wouldn't want to risk him in a friendly. We might see TH14 and the other Euro boys though.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we will see Paddy play regardless of his transfer, if he is in fact injured AW wouldn't want to risk him in a friendly. We might see TH14 and the other Euro boys though.

Since so many lads are getting injured i dont think any of these injuries are half serious. Patrick did train with everyone else this morning so i doubt anything is seriously wrong with him.

Obviously Arsène wont play him for the entire 90 mins - i reckon he'll come on late in the second half.

KingReyes

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

Since so many lads are getting injured i dont think any of these injuries are half serious. Patrick did train with everyone else this morning so i doubt anything is seriously wrong with him.

Obviously Arsène wont play him for the entire 90 mins - i reckon he'll come on late in the second half.

Thats IF he is staying. I seriously hope Wenger doesn't play him if he still has doubts about staying. I don't want any players playing for my club that aren't 100% committed even if it is a friendly.

thegame24

Established Member
And an Arsenal spokesman said: “As far as we are concerned this is just speculation and, as a club, we never comment on Press speculation.”

See its bollocks.
We dont comment on bollocks.

beanz

Apparently Arsène will make a statement Re the Vieira situation after the match tonight, can't wait to hear what Le Boss has to say.

Kyla

I feel betrayed....personally.... by this whole shambolic state of affairs. The club will release a much awaited official statement after tonight's friendly...one that was long overdue. The verdict is inevitable!!

Note to Patrick- I love you, but you can go **** yourself...You were our rock for 8 years, and now you are leaving us to bleed high and dry, knowing full well that in doing so, you are giving our opposition the title without even the kick of a ball. But we will move on. We won't get over it but we will move on. We have to!

I don't know what will become of us as a team or a club after all this- we might never be the same again (maybe a top 3-4 team once more) but what is more impt is that we will SURVIVE. Patrick you've been a great captain on field, but you have let me and a lot of others down with your recent behaviour. I can't wish you good luck b/c right now it is not in me. I don't even think you're presence is desired in North London anymore. Not on my part anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom