• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cheeky Henry!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thierrylikescats

THIERRY HENRY last night admitted he "dreams" of playing alongside Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane - but only for Arsenal.

Henry has been targeted by both Chelsea and Real Madrid as their big summer signings, with the two clubs willing to break the bank to entice him from Highbury.

Yet while Henry agreed that playing every week with Zidane and Ronaldo would be a magical experience, he suggested they will have to leave the Bernabeu for north London to make it come true.

Adam

Established Member
Heh, that was a great move. In front of the whole of world football.

That's loyalty. I am sure other players must look at him and say ""Wow, Arsenal must have something special to keep players like him there and make him say that sort of thing".

Remember to post your source and perhaps give a link too.

beaney

yeah GREAT!!!!

what a thing to say, make sure EVERYONE knows thats hes Arsenal and always will be!

how happy are we? we have the best striker in the world and hes pledged his future to AFC on worldwide tv!!

BRILLIANT

Adam

Established Member
I think it's positive that he didn't win the WPOTY in this particular season: we wan't him to be fired up and not have a sense of acheivement half way into the season.

After last year's complacency when in a good position - we don't want anything our players can settle on. We need that sense of all or nothing so that we get the desire, determination, winning and siege mentality.

vin de guerre

Adam said:
I think it's positive that he didn't win the WPOTY in this particular season: we wan't him to be fired up and not have a sense of acheivement half way into the season.

After last year's complacency when in a good position - we don't want anything our players can settle on. We need that sense of all or nothing so that we get the desire, determination, winning and siege mentality.

I hear it is all a big conspiracy at Fifa to cause the players at Arsenal to feel so threatened that they actually win the Champions League. :twisted:

Lukazan

Established Member
I was at school earlier and the radio was on.

I heard someone talking, but I wasn't really paying attention. All I heard was,

"Blah, blah blah blah blah, blah and Henry said he would love to play alongside Ronaldo and Zidane, it would be magical.."

And I was like "Uh... oh.." :(

Glad I found out the whole of it though!

IW8

Nearly fell off my chair dinner time when the Daily Mail (of all papers) praised TH14's loyalty. :shock:

satan_beckham

his exact words are "It would be a dream to play with them both.But my ambition is to win the champions league with Arsenal"

great one henry!imagine if both of them are here....

Sammer

Established Member
I believe that he would in particular like to play with Zidane. Seeing both of them play in the french national team makes you realize why....can´t wait for the Euro 2004 to start.

beaney

how about spend every spare penny we have to get ronaldo to arsenal.

do you think we could drum up £20 mill from the fans and have afc stump up the rest?

DAMN even if we all pledged a fiver at every home game at 35000 fans it would take 100 games to make 9 million (just under)
we will have to start sending cash in the post to get the campaign under way!

longrufus

Established Member
Agreed Sabre, its a bit ridiculous. Not to mention no one knows what Henry's intentions are as of yet. So we cant really comment on 'how things change'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom