• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wiltord ?

XxGoonaStuxX

I know Wiltord is playing in tonights Carling Cup game against West Brom and that he was injured but is Wenger making him "ROT" in the reserves as Houllier once put it ?

nnn

Might not be playing tonight actually, could be Pele, Cesc, Edu and Bentley across midfield, with Ali and Kanu up front.

A

Anonymous

I would consider swapping Wiltord for a packet of Dry Roasted Peanuts!...Though, I was saying the same about Kanu a few months back, now I have started to rate him again!

beaney

well on icons bentley has a site and he says he hopes to start. hes had a chat with Wenger and feels positive he will get something, he was injured for the last game otherwise i think he was due to start that one too.

dont see why Cesc wont start, he has played in the other 2.

As for romford, would like to see him get a game.
Wiltord? hes outta here IMO.

pome

we seem to have been playing much better since wiltord stopped playing, coincidence, i dont think so :wink:

A

Anonymous

I hope he'll sign a new contract and then he will be back to his best.

beaney

nah! see ya later Wiltord.

bit of a shame, cos if hed have been played as a striker he might have had more luck in the first team instead of a stand in winger

i was watching a dvd last night and he did show some good skill on the ball, which he doesnt seem to have anymore.
his touch really lets him down now, a shaddow of his former self.

XxGoonaStuxX

If Wiltord gets a couple of games as a Striker and signs that new contract I believe he will do well for us.
Him being played out of position consistantly (right wing) is probably why he isn't playing as well as he could. I now believe Ljungberg has stamped that right wing place for himself so far so If Wiltord is in the squad for Bolton he will be as a striker to partner Henry.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
didnt hear his name much which can only mean he didnt do much... i think he knows he's on his way out too... but you would think he would want to play his best for potential suitors

Arjan

USArsenal said:
didnt hear his name much which can only mean he didnt do much... i think he knows he's on his way out too... but you would think he would want to play his best for potential suitors

unless he already knows where he is going next summer. e.g. PSG

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Wiltord heading for PSG
by Espen Andre Skjerve
Reports suggest that Paris St Germain are keen to take Arsenal forward Sylvain Wiltord on loan when the transfer windown re-opens in January.

PSG coach Vahid Halilhodzic said: "He (Wiltord) is definitely a player I appreciate a lot, he has the right profile to play with us.

"His wages would have to be significantly reduced if he were to play at PSG.

"I know the budget I have and we are financially limited.

Source: Sublime Football

Top Bottom