• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal4life

there are rumours abound that the Vieira deal is only £23m because RM are giving us a their share in Eto'o because they don't want Barca to have him,

Realwood

arsenal4life said:
there are rumours abound that the Vieira deal is only £23m because RM are giving us a their share in Eto'o because they don't want Barca to have him,

That makes NO SENSE, why would we bid for Eto'o. We do not need him. And if so, they might as well just make a switch for Paddy and Eto'o because they are going to cost about the same apparently. Isnt that a load of crap!

A

Anonymous

Now Freddie is going according to the sun. By the time we start the season we will only have two midfielders in Flamini and Pires if the tabloids get their wish. It starting to become f*n annoying.
Dont even bother posting that junk, the sun MAKES IT ALL up, whatever you read from those **** just dont even bother and dont give them the decency to actually pay attention to their ****. Block their website so we dont have to listen to their turd.

Most papers are now saying 23 million, i just hope this ends soon, what is maniche like?

Boonie

I have had a gutfull of all this crap! If Ljungberg goes as well it would be an absoloute disaster!!

I have faith in Freddie though. Not too much faith in Paddy though. If he goes he is a prick, he is the captain whatever happened to fckn loyalty????? :evil: :evil:

kenada

He's not going, Madrid have today to get him otherwise they'll miss the champ lge cut off.

As far as im concerned he's not going

KoLo28

i think im going to have a break from this place, its doing my head in

he's def going, oh no he'll stay, hes going, staying, going, staying, just ****ing wait for an official statement then pulling up thousands of articles with which you believe what you want but discard anything you dont like!

pome

i will believe hes gone if or when i see him holding up a madrid shirt! untill then hes a gooner and the papers are lying c**ts!

vin de guerre

kenada said:
He's not going, Madrid have today to get him otherwise they'll miss the champ lge cut off.

As far as im concerned he's not going

Incorrect he will only miss the qualifying round deadline if he does not sign today. To be perfectly honest if Real dont qualify then Paddy is unlikely to go! (a pipe dream)
Here is Paddy's obituary in the Independent:
http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/arsenal/story.jsp?story=548040

Gunner Ossie

Ive aready posted this about 70 pages ago but ill post it again for those of you arsenal fans who really should be ashamed of yourselves for engaging in 170 odd pages of discussion about what is , at the end of the day, only unadulterated tabloid speculation.

Furthermore, those of you who are stressing about the vieira saga and obviously think arsenal are a one man team who are going to crumble if and when vieira does go should really know better.

Its very SAD that respected members of this forum, are STILL actually providing running comentry of what the papers say and appear to have lost faith in our ability to win anything without vieira :roll: :roll: and WITHOUT OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION THAT HE IS GOING.

People need to remember that arsenal do well because they have a system and a way of playing which players fit into.

Now let me get this right in euro 2004 france had all of the best players (including vieira, henry, pires, gallas, zidane, cisse, ,amongst others) and what did they win? Answer **** ALL

Thus, 1 player leaving aint gonna make much ****ing difference, especially if hes replaced by another player who is stronger in other areas.

GOD Help you lot if vieira does not leave, what a waste of 170 pages of stress.

What ime saying must be true because even those who have been providing the running commenatry are now saying that they are getting fed up of all this nonsense and have now decides to do that which they should have done from the start which is

WAIT FOR OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION BEFORE YOU START STRESSING.

Aussie

Established Member
Gunner Ossie said:
Ive aready posted this about 70 pages ago but ill post it again for those of you arsenal fans who really should be ashamed of yourselves for engaging in 170 odd pages of discussion about what is , at the end of the day, only unadulterated tabloid speculation.

Furthermore, those of you who are stressing about the vieira saga and obviously think arsenal are a one man team who are going to crumble if and when vieira does go should really know better.

Its very SAD that respected members of this forum, are STILL actually providing running comentry of what the papers say and appear to have lost faith in our ability to win anything without vieira :roll: :roll: and WITHOUT OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION THAT HE IS GOING.

People need to remember that arsenal do well because they have a system and a way of playing which players fit into.

Now let me get this right in euro 2004 france had all of the best players (including vieira, henry, pires, gallas, zidane, cisse, ,amongst others) and what did they win? Answer f**k ALL

Thus, 1 player leaving aint gonna make much f****g difference, especially if hes replaced by another player who is stronger in other areas.

GOD Help you lot if vieira does not leave, what a waste of 170 pages of stress.

What ime saying must be true because even those who have been providing the running commenatry are now saying that they are getting fed up of all this nonsense and have now decides to do that which they should have done from the start which is

WAIT FOR OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION BEFORE YOU START STRESSING.

Even if he doesnt leave i will never ever have the same amount of respect for him that i once had. He IS thinking about going. It isnt like previous year where it has been complete bull.

We all know its not the end if he pisses off.

A

Anonymous

I have had a gutfull of all this crap! If Ljungberg goes as well it would be an absoloute disaster!!

I have faith in Freddie though
No need to even be thinking about that, once again it was WRITTEN BY THE SUN dont waste your time worrying its all bullshit.

lewdikris

Established Member
GunnerOssie - it's a nice sentiment mate, but football - and places like this forum - couldn't exist without speculation.

Anyone taking this all too seriously is a little nuts (but hasn't this bollocks sent us all a bit crazy) ... but it's something to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom