• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddie8

the point is that madrid have just got gravesen, and do you really think they'll pay 20 million for one of the season's underachievers. anyway, what's the point? wenger won't spend any money. but if we can sell him for at least 15 million, i'm happy. let's hope gilberto gets fit soon though, and edu sorts out his contract. :roll:

Gunner8

Yesterday i saw Patrick Vieira at an avant premiere of a french-guadloupean movie.
Guess what he was wearing? :D
A black real madrid jacket :roll:

Mark

Established Member
If we sell him there should be some kind of clause that means he can't go to Man Utd or Chelski...if they still want him that is. :?

kel varnsen

Established Member
or maybe there should be some kind of clause that would force him to go to man u or chelski. seeing as he has been sh*te for quite some time now... :shock: :lol: :wink:

Chicago

arsenalfan2005 said:
We could buy SWP for 20mill! That would be great. Stick Luingberg in the centre and put SWP on the right. :)

Freddie and Cesc in the center with SWP on the right? we'd score plenty of goals but our def would be very sketchy

baccy_man

Established Member
Real madrid. are only intrested in Vieira. if they cannot get Gerrard. that was the story that i read . i think that we need a player that is good enough to make Vieira. compete for his place in the team he and some of the other players seem to be a bit complacent at the moment and need a bit more motivation.

towelie

its interesting because gerrard would be playing a similar role to vieira in their team but he would definitely have been offered the bloody galactico wages

which makes me think there was something in that article someone posted on here a long time ago about them not wanting to have black players as 'galacticos'. esp after the whole monkey chanting thing and how little people are doing to really stop it there

nidza7

Established Member
BTW Milan board has recently stated that Gattuso will be AC Milan new captain after P.Maldini`s retirement.

KingReyes

Established Member
nidza7 said:
BTW Milan board has recently stated that Gattuso will be AC Milan new captain after P.Maldini`s retirement.

And rightly so, I have never seen a player like him run his arse off for the whole 90 minutes.

Florida Gooner

KingReyes said:
nidza7 said:

And rightly so, I have never seen a player like him run his arse off for the whole 90 minutes.

Truer words were never spoken, King. He was a joy to watch this weekend against Udinese. Battling for every ball, and accepting the contact in a sporting manner. He got kicked in the face late in the match, and just shrugged it off as part of the game.

Kudos as well to Maldini, for 20 years service.

Asterix

Established Member
Why would Vieira suddenly go to Madrid now? The crowd behaviour is not good. He's been told already he wouldn't get paid like a galactico, and the team there are in no better shape than Arsenal.

I think he's still got something to offer us, and I'd like him to stay.

I'm getting the sense though that the players may have given up on the title and may focus more on the Champions League, which would be nice so long as we stay in second place, poised to take advantge of any slip up by Chelski. Remember, if we win and they lose next week we're "only" 7 points behind again.

I'm not fooling anyone am I?? :(

Sammer

Established Member
My guess is: the way Paddy performs at the moment, Real would not want him.

Tell me which european top team needs a Viera, who

- doesn´t seem to be bothered to win balls back when he loses them (which happens too often)

- has forgotten about his attacking runs to set Henry or Reyes up

- does not chase back when the opposition attacks us

- who leaves all the dirty work to a 17 year old kid

Viera to Madrid my a**

Legend#1

Established Member
Sad to say.. but I have had enough of Vieira.. he doesn't want to be here it is obvious.. he's lazy and doesn't even take responsibility of being the captain of this great club and taking Gilberto's spot while he's injured but leaves it to a poor 17 year old instead.. pathetic really. :x

kel varnsen

Established Member
Sammer said:
My guess is: the way Paddy performs at the moment, Real would not want him.

Tell me which european top team needs a Viera, who

- doesn´t seem to be bothered to win balls back when he loses them (which happens too often)

- has forgotten about his attacking runs to set Henry or Reyes up

- does not chase back when the opposition attacks us

- who leaves all the dirty work to a 17 year old kid

Viera to Madrid my a**

spot on; couldn't agree more. you summed it up nicely...

tbbosa

I can see you guys are very thankfull to the man for the 8 great years he has dedicated his service to Arsenal.!! Pathetic creatures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom