• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Week no.14: Patrick VIEIRA

bobbypires

Established Member
Is he the best defensive midfielder in the world? Definitely yes. He's awesome. He's the light that guides Arsenal. We need him here to conquer England again and Europe for the first time.

Name Patrick Vieira
Born 23 June 1976, Dakar, Senegal
Position Midfielder
Country France
Height 193 cm / 6'4
Weight 83 kg / 182 lb
Joined Arsenal 14 August 1996
Arsenal Debut Premier League v Sheffield Wed (h) 16th Sept 1996 (Won 4-1)
Previous Clubs Cannes, AC Milan

PV4's week starts now. Show R.Madrid how much we appreciate our players.

beanz

C'est vrais brianfrance, merveilleux, formidable and all the other superlatives I can think of in my schoolboy french :mrgreen:

Mark

Established Member
Vieira is awesome. A great captain, the best in the world in that position, as the president of Real said because they can't leave him alone. He's a gooner forever and an absolute legend here.

Henry IV

PV4 is a brilliant midfielder and a great captain. He's become one of the best players in the world under Wenger's stewardship. He is a massive competitor and always drives Arsenal on (remember the Everton and Chelsea games in late March 2003?). He absolutely loves Arsenal and I'm, sure he will stay here forever. He's the perfect replacement for Tony Adams.

VIEIRA WOH-OH, VIERA WOH-OH. HE COMES FROM SENEGAL AND HE PLAYS FOR ARSENAL!!!

Jinn

Established Member
He's a midfield colossus. He's a huge and imposing figure for the opposition midfielders to try and combat, and he can just push them away like flies by leaning on them. His tackling is amazing - he appears to just sit down one second, and then before you know it, he's got the ball and is on one of those magnificent runs out of defence into the attack. I just love that flick over his head he always does - he's not without close-ball skill despite his huge stature.

The best in the world at what he does.

KingReyes

Established Member
PV4 is the best in the business at what he does. Patrick loves the club and is a great leader on and off the pitch. His leadership qualities has brought in a tremendous team spirit throughout the squad and lifted spirits in crucial times our loss in the CL comes to mind. He's dominance and techinality in midfield is unmatched and has become one of the greatest players to put on the Arsenal jersey.

brianfrance

Established Member
beanz said:
C'est vrais brianfrance, merveilleux, formidable and all the other superlatives I can think of in my schoolboy french :mrgreen:
Merveilleux, formidable, incroyable, démentiel, monstreux, énorme, gigantesque, sublime, magnifique, TOP Moumoute !!! :lol:
The best!!

zerofeel

The best there is,the best there was and the best there will ever be simply because he is Viera,the lynchpin of our team,the glue that binds the squad and the captain that inspires us to the heights of winning... it will be a big blow if he moves to Real because to replace him is never going to be easy... lets hope he stays on and lead us to the path of glory again.Come on PADDY! :(

calvinngai88

Worldclass MC after Deschamps and Zidane. Worthed to be the captain for France but the chance looks slim as the new coach for France thinks that an older, experienced player suits more to the captaincy. This is ridiculous. Vieira has the inspiration and determination to lead ANY team to victory.

Those anybody know the facts of this season like tackles, won tackles, goals, minutes on the pitch, pass rate, etc. from the legend named Patrick Viera????

thegreatbriton

Both figuratively and literally the centre of our side. Wins the ball, controls the play, orders the team. Clearly the most important player in our side. Untouchable on his day.

Vieira looks like he is going to break the hearts of all Arsenal fans! Some bloody captain! If he does leave us, I hope he plays the worst football of his courier and ends up rotting on the Real Madrid bench! :x

moomoo

How can you say that he has given us 8 years from his career !!!!!!

Although i will be sad to see him go he was a great player for us and that is what i want to remember
you have to have faith in AW i did not think we could ever replace adams as our talisman but we did with PV4 and he has lead out team brillantily....

Who no's AW may bring in someone that can offer something different to PV4 which could be what makes us go that extra mile in the champions league and win it...... what i hear you cry............... GOALS FROM CENTRAL MIDFIELD................................

NO one player is bigger or better than the club and he had to go one day whether by transfer or retired it's just a shame its this summer..........

Dont believe that AW didnt no weeks ago that he was going to leave and he could have someone lined up already ???????

Arsenal 4 Life.

:( :D :( :D :( :D :(

zerofeel

Well if he really wants to go,nobody can change his mind can we?There is life after Adams retired so im pretty sure Arsenal will move on if Viera decides to pack up and sod off and we surely can use the money from his transfer...no point keeping an unhappy player around because with all his influence he might just rub it off on the rest of the star players like henry,pires,campbell etc..and that will be more disastrous if all the seniors leave...there will be a big gap to fill if Viera goes but as Greece has shown,you do not need really big star players to win..maybe Wenger can take that as an example to build a winning side minus Viera if he goes IMHO. .im all for him staying but football is so unpredictable.

Andrew

Top player and a top person.

It's a pity that the media and his agents make him out to be someone he's not.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom