• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal review - THE UNTOUCHABLES

KingReyes

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
Definitely worth buying. Our greatest season of league football ever.

Do they show extended highlights of all 38 games ?

They just show the goalsa nd some good chances during the game but not too many. Still a great DVD, but as you said what isn't great thats Arsenal related.

invisibleman18

Established Member
the untouchables is amazing. every goal from the unbeatable season. loads of interviews. bonus stuff like an henry interview, trophy celebrations and a cheesy quiz. its not in widescreen though. nice for those of us not fortunate enough to own a widescreen tv but for thoseof u who do have one it might be a bit annoying. great entertainment and i reccoment u definitly buy it. i got the video for Arsène Wengers Magic Hat from the double season and although the goals were good, the video was quite poorly made. just a few goals slapped together in a hurry. poor quality sound in some parts and poor commentary- so obviously added on after the video was put together so no real excitement of real commentary, also it only briefly touches on the champions league, like shows about 2 games. the untouchables is first class quality, every game, every goal.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ain't legal. And you shouldn't be advertising this as we might get shut down if someone from the club notices. Same with goal clips.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Good DVD, not as much fun as the History DVD, but a worthy companion I think.

Anyone notice the amount of woodwork Freddie hit early in the season? :shock:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom