• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

arsenal shirt in australia

I got one just today. However on the official arsenal site it says they won't be available over there until the 22nd. Is this is the same every where? I would consider it unusual for them to be out here before the UK.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
i saw one on the weekend too at Rebel Sports, it looked alright so im begining to like it more now.

where did you buy yours from?

beanz

They might be making the shirts in the far east, tho my shirt from 2 years ago says "Made in Portugal" perhaps for the EU countries. It would'nt suprise me if they're made in several different countries and importing them to oz and the Pacific rim directly:mrgreen:

Soler

Established Member
All mine are made in Portugal, I just had a look. I hear they're made just down the road from where Deco lived, it'd explain why I keep tripping up over myself when I'm just walking around aimlessly.

Spike

Established Member
You're so lucky. It seems most people are getting the shirts before the release date. But I'm staying on the safe side and buying them when they come out. :p

Top Bottom