• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Just wondering

Hi, i'm a liverpool fan, i was just wondering if ur excited about the prospect for your new goalkeeper, are u happy or sad? do u wana **** up lehmanntwat so badly...? anyway thx for your responses :)

btw, i congratulate on your team as they are really great with Henry, Vieira, Pires and Campbell and many any more great players

awespme team :)

Arsenal1989

Thanks and welcome to the forum, we bought a new goalkeeper as backup to lehmann, so i expect lehmann to be in goal next seson which im not botherd about, and yeah im quite happy we got a new keeper, plus RVP cant wait to see what there like.

kanuuu

Established Member
Im not too optimistic after hearing what other Gooners have said about Almunia, but i feel we really need a better keeper if we want to win the Champions League.

Gregwin04

Almunia was baught to replace the outgoing shaban and nothing more realy.. lehmann is a good keeper solid without being spectacular. he does make errors but what keeper dosn't

Spike

Established Member
liverpoolfan said:
no offence lehmann is crap

Well, no offence but the whole Liverpool team are ****.

That's only your opinion as it is mine, your opinions are biased on what you think.

Actually, my comment wasn't really an opinion was it? I find it as the truth. :p

NooNe

Spike said:
liverpoolfan said:

Well, no offence but the whole Liverpool team are s**t.

That's only your opinion as it is mine, your opinions are biased on what you think.

Actually, my comment wasn't really an opinion was it? I find it as the truth. :p

well said

calvinngai88

Firstly, Kirkland and Dudek are no where better than Lehmann so you as a Liverpool fan has no right to say he's crap. Don't base on just 1 game or 2 for Kirkland. He might be good in just a few games, just like Dudek. Lehmann deal with every cross, which is unusual for many keepers. Mainly because they rely on their central defenders to head the ball out. You might think that Lehmann has bad temper, he's correcting it now (i hope) and he might fumble during the Chelsea CL match but no doubt overall in the whole season, he has done well. At least he kept us unbeaten for the whole season with some magnificent saves, especially those in the Portsmouth game. Can Liverpool's keepers do that too? And also one point, Dudek and Kirkland are injury-prone. I have not seen Lehmann out for a game or so? maybe only the english carling cup. :D

godfather

calvinngai88 said:
Firstly, Kirkland and Dudek are no where better than Lehmann so you as a Liverpool fan has no right to say he's crap. Don't base on just 1 game or 2 for Kirkland. He might be good in just a few games, just like Dudek. Lehmann deal with every cross, which is unusual for many keepers. Mainly because they rely on their central defenders to head the ball out. You might think that Lehmann has bad temper, he's correcting it now (i hope) and he might fumble during the Chelsea CL match but no doubt overall in the whole season, he has done well. At least he kept us unbeaten for the whole season with some magnificent saves, especially those in the Portsmouth game. Can Liverpool's keepers do that too? And also one point, Dudek and Kirkland are injury-prone. I have not seen Lehmann out for a game or so? maybe only the english carling cup. :D

well said. overall Jans has done well for us in his 1st EPL season,. He has bad temper, but perhaps thats the only weakness he has so far

liverpoolfan said:

Lehmann conceded the least goals of all Premiership keepers last season so he can't be "crap". He has a bad temprament but he is a good shot-stopper.

calvinngai88

This can be an open public board I suppose. Anyways, we really want to see what other clubs' fans think of Arsenal's players. Seriously, like this about Lehmann. At least we know what they think of him? Just because of his temper and everyone's condemning him? Omg, if it's like this, everyone should criticise Khan for his far more WORSE mistakes made and to be dropped out of Germany's squad and promote Lehmann to 1st choice. Let's hope the next Germany manager would think twice before choosing his team. Especially the next event is at their own home ground :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom