• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
GoonerGurjit said:
Didn't Wenger say recently that contract negotiations with Lauren, Campbell and Edu are progressing well?
That's what I thought, as wel as his own contract.

A

Anonymous

Edu to the mancs

Will be in the paper tomorrow (or today now).

Please god be true.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Re: Edu to the mancs

Sol said:
Please god be true.

That a bit harsh, isn't it? Edu had a very good last season. Having said that if Edu's departure meant that we could get Javier Mascherano then I would gladly let him go.

hesham

Established Member
WTF.. I cant believe there are people wanting Edu to leave...
thats a ****ing disgrace edu was amazing last year :evil: .. and im sure when he gets a couple more prem games he'll retain his place in midfield
Anyhow the rumours are a load of BS

sabret00the

Established Member
he's the harder tackler outta the two brazillians, i'd hate to see him go, he's a great utility player but at the same time with all the midfield signings i can see why he would be interested in leaving. i think he'll sign though, he's a good player and another one of our projects taht we nurtured through.

sabret00the

Established Member
PolishGooner said:
jasonlohkh said:
If Edu is set to leave he will not join any of our PL rival.Believe me!

why?
loyalty? besides after reading the article on the people website it seems fergie wants him to play the same sort of squad playing role he plays for us.

PolishGooner

sabret00the said:
PolishGooner said:
jasonlohkh said:

why?
loyalty?

it`s business not loyalty. Was Campbell loyal to Scums? a lot of players played for Manure and joined Arsenal or played for Arsenal and joined Manure.

but I dont think he will go. We will offer him a new contract and he will sing. 8)

sabret00the

Established Member
PolishGooner said:
sabret00the said:
PolishGooner said:
jasonlohkh said:

why?
loyalty?

it`s business not loyalty. Was Campbell loyal to Scums? a lot of players played for Manure and joined Arsenal or played for Arsenal and joined Manure.

but I dont think he will go. We will offer him a new contract and he will sing. 8)
wasn't it just loyalty that kept us our captain? this aint business it's football.

Rupert

Dont think its true personally but I have nothing against him leaving, average player in a good team

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ferguson has been a long-standing admirer of the midfielder and has been impressed by his stature, energy, skill on the ball and an easy ability to play a team game.

Despite seemingly having a stack of midfield stars, Fergie is still keen to recruit players of experience especially with skipper Roy Keane in the final phase of his career - and Edu fits the bill. A double attraction is that the former Corinthian's star would be a free transfer deal and United could comfortably afford to give the Brazilian a pay hike from £28,000 to £40,000 a week.
Stack of midfield talent. Haha. And when Man U are interested look how much praise Edu will get whereas if we were looking at him it would be "Arsenal set to sign an unknown Brazilian."

jasonlohkh

Originally posted by Sabret00the
Originally posted by PolishGooner:
Originally posted by sabret00the:
Originally posted by PolishGooner:
Originally posted by jasonlohkh:

why?

loyalty?

but I dont think he will go. We will offer him a new contract and he will sing.

wasn't it just loyalty that kept us our captain? this aint business it's football.

Edu actually fancied a move Barca (read an article on that before the season start). We know that Barca is lacking a holding mid. in their squad and i am sure that Barca is monitoring the situation with keen interest.
Edu is not a stupid guy. Y choose a team on decline to a team with promising future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom