• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gakc1

I hope he doesn't leave but it will be interesting to see how he does in the next few weeks or months with Gilberto out, it's a real chance for him to cement his palce in the first team. On a different note I heard Wes Brown's contract is out next summer, maybe we should nick him off the mancs, a back four of Toure (at right back) Brown campbell and Cole would be pretty damn awesome, and then for the half of the season in which Brown is inevitably injured Lauren could come back in the team with Toure at cb. I think we'd be a lot stronger with Lauren as our first choice sub defender rahter then Cygan, plus we'd then also have the option of using Lauren as a more negative type of player at right mid like Parlour used to do, and like Clichy sometimes does on the left.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hey. Clichy does well on the left with his forrays down the wing using his pace.
JazzG said:
*Loyan* said:
Haha. Same. They only made about 10 million more that us right. We made 159 or 149, and hey made 169 or 159 million.

Our figures include property sales though. They make a lot more than us right now just in football terms, we probably would be making a loss just on football related money.
You have a point there. Just wanted to make a bright point for us fans to get happy about.

KingReyes

Established Member
Got this from today's football365.com

MANYOO FOR EDU
Arsenal midfielder Edu could shock Gunners fans with a move to title rivals Manchester United, but only next season. According to various reports, the Brazilian is considering his future and was quoted as saying: "Arsenal have provided important things to me but the situation is still not resolved. We are analysing all the possibilities - including a transfer to another world-class club. And I am sure we will arrive at the best choice."

Jinn

Established Member
Don't be fooled by the press saying Manure have no money. They always have money.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But if they get Edu it won't be for money, and will be a free transfer.

Gurgen

Established Member
I wouldn't mind Edu leaving to any other club unless it's Manure Chelski or Sp*rs. Cesc is already better than he is and Flamini will be better.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If he leaves all I want is for him to sign te contract and at least get us some money. I like him as a player a lot, but we have to be realistic if
1) He wants to leave
2)We get a good offer
we should sell him.

TIFANNY

I don't want Edu leave Arsenal for MU... :cry:
He is a good player who always improve!
but it's true that Cesc ans Flamini are great players too!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
TIFANNY said:
I don't want Edu leave Arsenal for MU... :cry:
Albeit not ready for the first team yet.

jasonlohkh

Originally posted by TIFANNY:
I don't want Edu leave Arsenal for MU...

Albeit not ready for the first team yet.

But Edu contract runs out at the end of the season. We still have time for Cesc and Flamini to adapt to our system and get ready for first team action

shaz

cesc, as good as he is, i think needs to build and bulk up a bit.. his got a while to go untill his properly ready.

Feis-al

But a swap with Brown would be Good in my Opinion and we get that River Plate Javier kid to be natured with cesc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom